Genuine, Genuine Question...

Blue Tooth said:
Seosa, with regard to the revolving door thing at Uni, think on this...the most important relationship you will ever have is the one you have with yourself. If you can use every situation that happens in your life to learn something about how you are in the world ,then every step you take is a worthwhile one, and one that helps you to develop and grow. Once you find a degree of peace within yourself making other friends will come effortlessly. Maybe see 'life' as a kind of training ground for the development of YOU. Keep what works, throw what what doesn't.

You've hit the nail on the head regarding "inner peace". Something I've never found, tbh.

it really does depend on what you make of it.

do you know what's worth fighting for, when it's not worth dying for?

if you're genuinly asking that question mate PM me if you like i've seen before in threads we have some stuff in common and i feel like almost an expert in feeling lost down like life isn't worth the fight and you can only really know if it is/was by the end.

Seosa said:
Blue Tooth said:
Seosa, with regard to the revolving door thing at Uni, think on this...the most important relationship you will ever have is the one you have with yourself. If you can use every situation that happens in your life to learn something about how you are in the world ,then every step you take is a worthwhile one, and one that helps you to develop and grow. Once you find a degree of peace within yourself making other friends will come effortlessly. Maybe see 'life' as a kind of training ground for the development of YOU. Keep what works, throw what what doesn't.

You've hit the nail on the head regarding "inner peace". Something I've never found, tbh.

Just because you have not found it does not mean it is not there.

Chairman Wesker said:

if you're genuinly asking that question mate PM me if you like i've seen before in threads we have some stuff in common and i feel like almost an expert in feeling lost down like life isn't worth the fight and you can only really know if it is/was by the end.

Thanks, pal. As I've told others the response has been overwhelming and I appreciate the offer.

----

Blue Tooth said:
Seosa said:
Blue Tooth said:

I know, and I can only hope.

Just wanted to say this mate, you get one shot at life, and it mostly becomes what you make of it, love the people who appreciate you, and fuck the people who dont, try and be successful mate, and just try and enjoy it too,

if you find a nice loving partner then regardless what happens youll wake up most days with a big smile on your face,

people die off cancer, car crashes, shootings, etc but till the day that happens just try to enjoy it, all i can say :)

Seosa said:
Chairman Wesker said:

Thanks, pal. As I've told others the response has been overwhelming and I appreciate the offer.

----

Blue Tooth said:
Seosa said:

I know, and I can only hope.

You can do much more than hope. You can go and get it.
If you wanna buff up your physique you might hit the gym or start an exercise routine right?
Same with your inner health...find a practice that works for you.
There are plenty of methods for cultivating inner quiet/calmness/peace out there that are simple effective and free. 10 minutes of some kind of practice twice a day will make a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.