Geoff Shreeves - General English Media Mentality

#GeoffShreevesPutdowns trending on twitter. Some of these are absolutely hilarious.

I like the swp one.
Geoff "and now im joined by shaun wright-phillips. Shaun, great goal tonight. How does it feel to be adopted?"

Re: Geoff Shreeves is a.......

derryCITY said:
Was shreeves the prick that was interviewing Terry Connor after the game on sunday? He kept asking insensitive questions to him as well

It was excruciating. Bolied down to "Please will you cry for us".

Only thing missing from his interview was some looney tunes music after he told him he was suspended.
Extremely poor timing, he knew full well he had been booked as it was confirmed live during the game. Why bring it up?
as others have said, total ****. Hope Chelsea do ban him

"Prince Harry, you do know Charles isn't your father, don't you?"
"William, you know you just married the ugly sister of the Middleton's?"

"Mario, you know you've been banned for 10 games for looking at me funny in this interview?"

I'd hate to hear an interview he had to do with Brad Jones or Billy Sharp, even Fabrice Muamba to be honest.

Sky: So today is the day the football academies release the players they sadly don't think will make the grade, we now cross LIVE to Geoff Shreeves who's been keeping up to date with this story for us, Geoff.

*cut to a camera showing Geoff chasing young footballers with a mic shouting "YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT!!! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING SHIT??!!! YOUR PARENTS MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOU!!".

After a 1997 Fulham victory:

GS: So Mohammed Al Fayed, you know your son's just died in a car crash?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.