Geoff Shreeves - General English Media Mentality

Geoff: Are you aware you forgot to feed your goldfish?

Ivanovic: Uh,yes

Geoff: Are you aware that this means that it is dead?

Ivanovic: Uh, yes, no...I don't know...

Geoff: Well, it is dead, I stepped on it to make sure.

45158440.png

Re: geoff shreeves

Geoff Shreeves just rang Ched Evans to let him know Clayton is in the pub with a bird.

Geoff Shreeves has just popped into see the Real Madrid players, I wonder what good news he is passing on?

mancunial said:
Sky is full of nobs trained by nobs run by nobs employed by nobs, in fact it's just full of nobs, just heard Gaz nev screeching like Alan partridge then shreeves asking questions like the Gestapo what fkn organisation, then you have hoddle telling all the disabled people they deserve it for being cnuts in a previous life, then you have the biggest mario hater sat at the side of a ex maniac player who tried to start a riot in turkey, like I said full of nobs.

quality post.

On Monday this could be entertaining.

"sir Alex, city won 3-0 tonight, wayne rooney was sent off and you have just lost an 8 point lead for the first time in premier league history. Is your cat in for a good kicking tonight?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.