George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things couldn`t be any worse than they are under Trump. But I wont be wasting anymore words trying to convince someone like you.

Again, you ignore the fact I've said this president has fanned the flames, but that doesn't fit in with your attack.

What I've said is, AGAIN, is that these riots would have happened at some point with no change.

Obama's tenure would not have changed that, if it was now.

Okay.

Tell that to the families of the slain Black men under Obama's watch.

You don't watch Black commentary TV, like I do, so I'm not sure why you and others are Whitesplaining a position I see from other people.
Just how did you expect the first black president to have any positive effect on the knuckle dragging racists?

They fought him all the way.

Okay.

Tell that to the families of the slain Black men under Obama's watch.

You don't watch Black commentary TV, like I do, so I'm not sure why you and others are Whitesplaining a position I see from other people.

I don't know why you are under attack here bud, but the attack on you sure looks like this protest has moved on to just being anti-Trump, you're talking a lot of sense but you're being nailed for it.

Again, you ignore the fact I've said this president has fanned the flames, but that doesn't fit in with your attack.

What I've said is, AGAIN, is that these riots would have happened at some point with no change.

Obama's tenure would not have changed that, if it was now.

Fanned the flames is downplaying it. He's poured oil on them whenever he can.

Just how did you expect the first black president to have any positive effect on the knuckle dragging racists?

They fought him all the way.

As I've said before, he didn't use the power of the ballot to insist politicians be primaried. This clown pres has no problem saying that to his supporters.

He uses the seat as a bully pulpit.

As I said other more prominent Black speakers, such as Dr West will tell you the same thing that he did little, in reality.

Not sure why diluting warmonger Obama's image hurts people so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.