George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is peaceful protesting has not worked for decades now.

at what point should people stand for their protests being ignored time and time again ?

I've been on protests. These things are organised like a trip to Butlins with the old Bill telling you what time and where to gather etc. To me that's not a protest. Should be done without the 5-0 and counselors knowing...or what's the point?

And that's not even the worst injury I've seen since these protests started. There was another woman who'd had a shotgun beanbag round embedded in her forehead. Sickening that the people who are supposed to protect and serve are only doing that for their own agenda.

That is it right there. What did those people think when the Police were shooting into houses and gardens?

If this was happening in some African or Eastern European country we would think there was a military coup going on. If they didn't look like us and talk like us we would have invaded there years ago to 'promote democracy' - The US is a differnt world

I've been on protests. These things are organised like a trip to Butlins with the old Bill telling you what time and where to gather etc. To me that's not a protest. Should be done without the 5-0 and counselors knowing...or what's the point?

If your protest is controlled so is your message.

That is it right there. What did those people think when the Police were shooting into houses and gardens?

If this was happening in some African or Eastern European country we would think there was a military coup going on. If they didn't look like us and talk like us we would have invaded there years ago to 'promote democracy' - The US is a differnt world
Indeed it is a different world, still way rather be here than there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.