George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

Probably sums it all up....

Freedland occupying the moral high ground above the toxic swamp is it? I wonder if his big pal Regev is there with him occupying a place he has no right to.

George Galloway is a narcissist full stop who will do ANYTHING for votes. How can we just let ourselves be so divided. This man needs to go ASAP. I have total sympathy with what is happening in Gazza (understatement) but this man is just a total freeloader.
The only thing likely to be happening in Gazza is some fried chicken and a few cans of Stella being digested.

I used to listen to his Saturday radio show which was very entertaining. He was certainly very articulate, which is half his success. Slowly but surely he moved into the realm of the ludicrous and the station eventually binned him.
Classic quote: “There are no political prisoners in Cuba”

I used to listen to his Saturday radio show which was very entertaining. He was certainly very articulate, which is half his success. Slowly but surely he moved into the realm of the ludicrous and the station eventually binned him.
Classic quote: “There are no political prisoners in Cuba”
The James Stannage of politics.

Caught an interview where he was ripping ‘little Rishi’ to pieces (his words) so whilst an odious ****, he’s not all bad it seems.

Point 1. Because it’s been happening forever, doesn’t meant it can he justified.

Point 2 Far Left groups don’t hate the Jews, they hate apartheid.

Point 3. The US has an antisemitism problem. Always has. Have you ever listened to the Nixon tapes where the Potus calls New York, Jew York?

The solution is probably impossible due to the parties of god. Every war we have fought we get over it. We don’t hate German people or Japanese people for the sole reason it wasn’t a religious conflict.

Religion poisons minds and suffocates reason. So my friend, our grandchildren could be on here in fifty years asking the same question, with the same intangible problem still beating. Religion.
Point 1. Of course not. There are 15.7 million Jews in the world. They have been hounded out of Russia, they have been hounded out of Europe, if what you say is true they will not be welcomed in the USA and now people seem to want to hound them out of Israel. It would be interesting if you go into the dictionary again and get a definition for 'oppressed'.

Point 2. Deluded and putting yourself on some pedestal of virtue. The far left is full of people who hate just like the far right is full of people who hate.

Point 3. The USA has a population of over 300 million I would imagine you can find any number of tapes and videos to prove any point you want.
As an aside, I watched the first quarter of the Superbowl recently and at the start when they played the National Anthem they panned to one of the black players who was crying tears, real tears, at his country's National Anthem. Contrast that with the booing of our own National Anthem at the League Cup Final.

Your point on religion is widely held and possibly even true but it seems to me that the problem is not religion but those people who refuse to compromise and think that their view is not only right but must be, simply must be imposed on everyone else. So yes, wars are caused by hard line religious zealots but they are also caused by hard line political zealots (left and right). If everyone in the middle east was reasonable then Israel and Palestine would be at peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.