George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

Clearly this passed you by .... talk about unawarenrss

So, the video is from George Galloway’s You Tube channel (I’ve not watched all 50 mins), and from the little I watched, it’s about him not receiving money off Saddam? Is that right?

Can you give me a summary of what else is discussed?

Some people have a divine right to mass murder. That's why they call themselves the master race.
I assume you mean the ones who fly planes into buildings, blow themselves up on buses, tubes, while people are coming out of concerts, in restaurants and shopping malls. Who drop barrel bombs and chemical weapons on their own people? Those people you mean?

I assume you mean the ones who fly planes into buildings, blow themselves up on buses, tubes, while people are coming out of concerts, in restaurants and shopping malls. Who drop barrel bombs and chemical weapons on their own people?

Islam isn't a race. I don't think even Osama Bin Laden ever pretended it was.

You're conflating all Islamist terrorists and militants as a homogeneous blob despite many of the nutters fighting against each other even within their own sects.

Not seen you condemning the brutality and barbarism of Israel recently. You obviously agree with their policies.

Islam isn't a race. I don't think even Osama Bin Laden ever pretended it was.

You're conflating all Islamist terrorists and militants as a homogeneous blob despite many of the nutters fighting against each other even within their own sects.

Not seen you condemning the brutality and barbarism of Israel recently. You obviously agree with their policies.
I don't agree with their policies and have said so numerous times. Do I have to say it daily?

I could throw back the accusation that some on here are quite happy to see Jews massacred though? Or aren't bothered by Muslims being massacred unless it's Israelis doing it.

So, the video is from George Galloway’s You Tube channel (I’ve not watched all 50 mins), and from the little I watched, it’s about him not receiving money off Saddam? Is that right?
That was the allegation yes.
Can you give me a summary of what else is discussed?
It is a robust defence against the central allegation and his 'cosy relationship' with Hussein. To sum up he hands the senators arse to him on a plate.

I don't agree with their policies and have said so numerous times. Do I have to say it daily?

I'm sure you actually said Netanyahu was right to invade at one point. There's always going to be militants in Palestine when they are occupied by people who think they are racially superior and the Palestinian authority have been reduced to corrupt reservation police.

I could throw back the accusation that some on here are quite happy to see Jews massacred though? Or aren't bothered by Muslims being massacred unless it's Israelis doing it.

You've already said that. Do we have to collect clippings of underreported conflicts and post comments just to meet the threshold to get the permission to post critical comments about Israel from one particular poster?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.