Georgi Kinkladze

My favourite city player of all time he was a genius absolute magician with ball at his feet,would love to see how he would have got on in todays team suspect he would have been incredible.
He also had a genuine love for the fans and the club to such an extent we held him back and kept him at the club for one season to long and it ruined him.

blue12 said:
My favourite city player of all time he was a genius absolute magician with ball at his feet,would love to see how he would have got on in todays team suspect he would have been incredible.
He also had a genuine love for the fans and the club to such an extent we held him back and kept him at the club for one season to long and it ruined him.

Yeah strange that after he left us the magic left his feet, remember him at Derby and he was more a work house than a magician for them

Ali B and Kinky nowadays would be priceless. The 2 best periods in my time as a blue was watching Kinky and Ali and Berkovic.
Every time Kinky got the ball, even in defence, the whole Kippax stood up in anticipation. I remember when he was in a car crash and absolutely shitting myself.
Imagine the reception those 2 would get if they were ever to grace our place.

joe salford said:
Ali B and Kinky nowadays would be priceless. The 2 best periods in my time as a blue was watching Kinky and Ali and Berkovic.
Every time Kinky got the ball, even in defence, the whole Kippax stood up in anticipation. I remember when he was in a car crash and absolutely shitting myself.

Ali B was good in division 1. In the prem not so good

Yep, that Newcastle performance was one of the best I have ever seen and I have been going since the late sixties......Laughably, The Sun gave Philippe Albert man of the match!

Kinkladze gave me and my lads great joy in times of despair.....

*edit* Waiting for Marvin to come on and tell us how shit he was.

Look how often Big Niall was involved. What a player he was too. No Kinky but it rubbed off a bit (3:50!)

That was THE one game i missed all season due to work! and on top of that i was going for a pint when he scored that blinder against Southampton!!

The guy was GENIUS!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
joe salford said:

Ali B was good in division 1. In the prem not so good

In his prime Ali B would have pissed on the Prem. Even though it was late in his career he was still capable of changing a game at that level.

Kinky had a unique ability to run faster with the ball than he did without it. I remember his debut against Spuds and he feinted, dropped his shoulder and left Justin Edinburgh for dead and the entire ground had a WTF? moment, we weren't used to seeing that from a City player!

If we were all to watch that vid and told we were going to sign him now as he was then how much would he cost, always said messi reminds me of kinky. Thanks kinky you will never know how many smiles you brought to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.