Georgi Kinkladze

Pure class didnt ajax have our pants down on the transfer? cant remember how much we sold him for however much it was he was worth a hell of a lot more

brianstrousers said:
colinbellsboots said:
hey ROBINHO, you have the tallent, but you dont have the balls, watch digest , and learn, if you come back THIS is what we are owed by you but were not holding our breath.,,,,lazy twat... look and learn.
both have one thing in common,they turned up when they felt like it
utter crap, ok kinky went missing on the odd occation, where as robbie has NEVER turned up for an away game..

colinbellsboots said:
brianstrousers said:

utter crap, ok kinky went missing on the odd occation, where as robbie has NEVER turned up for an away game..

All Players have off days but sometimes a Football Fan can allow his mind to gloss over the off days when there's been so many top notch ones! He may have been considered to be selfish with the ball on occasions but when there was no-one of note to pass to then what's the point?

I completely agree with the majority of the views on this thread saying Kinky was the shining light during that dark period. I'm struggling to think why some people would've turned up had he not been at the Club.

The goal against West Ham, about 8 minutes in, is the reason I ended up a City fan.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
depps said:
The goal against West Ham, about 8 minutes in, is the reason I ended up a City fan.

I believe that was F.A Cup 5th round, i was in that stand with my dad

4th Round I thought, sometime early in 98 anyway. I picked a bad time to fall in love with City.

Georgi kept me from jumping off the top of the kippax at the worst period of football I had seen at maine road.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm --<br /><br />Georgi kept me from jumping off the top of the kippax at the worst period of football I had seen at maine road.

absolute fantastic player, the only positve thing to come from the late Alan Ball era, unfortunately we then went on to try and build a team around him...........Alan forgot that football is a team game!!

looking at those clips it quite amazing how much he remind me of Messi, so quick with the ball at his feet and just when you think he's going to lose it or he's pushed it to far a little shimy and away he goes leaving players chasing shadows.

Goal against southampton as to be the pick of the bunch for me, it was used on the credits for Match of the Day the following season and always made me smile.

colinbellsboots said:
brianstrousers said:
He had 1 good season at City,a bit like Robinho but as soon as we dropped into the Championship he became a luxury we couldn't afford,i'll never forget that Port Vale game,the 'great' Ian Bogie marked him off the pitch.
Take the blinkers off.

Sorry but seen him many times and even with his legs tied together, he would go round most defenders, Pure class.
Oxford away, classic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.