Georgi Kinkladze

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I was with buzzer junior a while back and he was showing the pictures on his phone to me of kinky - hes one fat mother fucker these days and all this nonsense about work permits etc for the masters is BS, he;s embarrassed to high heaven....... as am i for this thread, bottom line is he wasn't actually that good!!!![/quote

kinky wasnt any good ARE YOU SURE ?? wow that comment is laughable Zin youve outdone yourself ;)

CITYROBBO said:
I was with buzzer junior a while back and he was showing the pictures on his phone to me of kinky - hes one fat mother fucker these days and all this nonsense about work permits etc for the masters is BS, he;s embarrassed to high heaven....... as am i for this thread, bottom line is he wasn't actually that good!!!![/quote

kinky wasnt any good ARE YOU SURE ?? wow that comment is laughable Zin youve outdone yourself ;)

Whats laughable is someone telling me my opinion is laughable, in essence a laughable thread................. Measuring kinky against the likes of jamie pollack, steve lomas, nigel clough, buzzer jnr to name a few is where the argument falls short, he played 106 games in 3 years, had maybe 15 outstanding performances in that whole time and we were relegated twice-thats laughable pal!!!!

Let me guess, it was the shit around him right? He achieved nothing in his career which spells it out really - contrast this with Ali B - anyone with any knowledge of european football knew of this guys talents long before he rolled into maine rd, was the best player in france for 4/5 years during that leagues upsurge........ Ali may of been 33 but id take him 10 times over a wasteful twat like kinky!!!!

CITYROBBO said:

Whats laughable is someone telling me my opinion is laughable, in essence a laughable thread................. Measuring kinky against the likes of jamie pollack, steve lomas, nigel clough, buzzer jnr to name a few is where the argument falls short, he played 106 games in 3 years, had maybe 15 outstanding performances in that whole time and we were relegated twice-thats laughable pal!!!!

Let me guess, it was the shit around him right? He achieved nothing in his career which spells it out really - contrast this with Ali B - anyone with any knowledge of european football knew of this guys talents long before he rolled into maine rd, was the best player in france for 4/5 years during that leagues upsurge........ Ali may of been 33 but id take him 10 times over a wasteful twat like kinky!!!!

Very gay retort - How do you 'take' a man 'ten times over' please? Very, well, laughable frankly.

CITYROBBO said:

absolutely nailed it here, Kinky was massively overrated and not a patch on Ali B. And after recently speaking to Dennis Tueart I've found out that Kinky couldn't give a shit about City and in his last 12 months at the club only smiled when he realised he was going to Ajax at the end of the season. I've never understood the legend status Kinky recieve's off City fans, he was a bit of a shining light at a very poor stage in our history but that was about it. He barely turned up once we'd been relegated out of the prem and let us down on numerous occasions when we needed him to help us out of the mess we was in!

Loads of negativity about a very influential player and one who created some great moments on the gloom.

Kinky can play for my five a side team anyday, even if overweight, he's always welcome back.

Kinkladze was a bit like Stephen Ireland, he had one good season when he was absolutely brilliant, then gradually his game faded away. Unfortunately his one really good season was managed by Ball so we got relegated. Even after this he still had his occasional moments of genius but they got more and more occasional, by the time he moved Ajax he was a busted flush. For those that think he was only any good against lower league teams, that goal against Southampton was whilst playing in the Prem, and it was no fluke he nearly pulled off a similar run against Newcastle a week or two earlier.

charliebigspuds said:

absolutely nailed it here, Kinky was massively overrated and not a patch on Ali B. And after recently speaking to Dennis Tueart I've found out that Kinky couldn't give a shit about City and in his last 12 months at the club only smiled when he realised he was going to Ajax at the end of the season. I've never understood the legend status Kinky recieve's off City fans, he was a bit of a shining light at a very poor stage in our history but that was about it. He barely turned up once we'd been relegated out of the prem and let us down on numerous occasions when we needed him to help us out of the mess we was in!

Spot on Charles - the infamous ferrari into a tree whilst out with buzzer to name but 1!!!

I remember him being back and forward on rediculous international duty and out a fair whack due to injury. In dark times shone Uwe and Kinky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.