Georgia v Portugal - Wed 26th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it’s upsetting the 39 year old, it’s fine by me.

Must have refused to be dropped. There’s no way he should be playing in this game.
I hear what you’re saying. The yellow and such and the ref not falling for his shit has been fine.

Doesn’t mean I don’t hate what the Georgian player did. Also the reason I’m not so big on Kvaratskhelia. Very good player but he flops very easily with minimal to a breeze of contact.

Tom Daley would’ve been proud of that dive but contact was made. I think it’s a lucky pen but the decision is right here.
So he dived, seems a contradiction to say it was the correct decision to give a pen
Surely contact in a contact sport has to have sufficient force to bring a player down?

Generous decision but with Crimson's fawining over WKD40 it balances it out a bit.

I hear what you’re saying. The yellow and such and the ref not falling for his shit has been fine.

Doesn’t mean I don’t hate what the Georgian player did. Also the reason I’m not so big on Kvaratskhelia. Very good player but he flops very easily with minimal to a breeze of contact.
Taking my PR39 hatred bucket hat off for the briefest of moments, I agree with you.

wtf is Clive on about? Spain’s reserve looked comfortable as fuck. They’re the only team who haven’t really had any issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.