Georgia v Portugal - Wed 26th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So he dived, seems a contradiction to say it was the correct decision to give a pen
Surely contact in a contact sport has to have sufficient force to bring a player down?

I perhaps didn’t word that too well. It may well have knocked him to the floor regardless but he overstated it anyway.

If the result stays like this England will get the chance to shithouse their way into the final against sub par opposition before playing an opponent who may be knackered from a brutal run to the final on the harder side of the draw.

Sir Gareth beckons.

Hurry and put it back on. Don’t mind me. I just detest stuff like that. However, it’s not a sport that supports honesty on the pitch for the most part
The real question to move the game away from it is what consequences or rule changes could stop diving or feigning a head injury?

While it was a clear dive the fact that it annoys one of the biggest diving cunts to ever walk the earth makes it allowable

If the result stays like this England will get the chance to shithouse their way into the final against sub par opposition before playing an opponent who may be knackered from a brutal run to the final on the harder side of the draw.

Sir Gareth beckons.

Slovakia put four past Wales recently so they’re clearly a good side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.