Gerard Pique

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-e-Gerard-Pique.jpg

Just passing on info..we are definitely interested make no mistake

Before we start I'm NOT ITK

I'm just good match going friends with a couple of people from an old City regime who get little things passed to them from time to time..

It might not happen..but just passing it on

Every Barcelona player is apparently overrated according to Bluemoon posters. I find some of the opinions on here absolutely rag like. To be quite honest, Joleon Lescott had a mare during the Champions League. We could use a player of Piques quality... We might actually be able to hold the ball better if we can build better out of the back.

If anyone actually watched the community shield they could see that playing 3 out of the back requires incredible passing abilities from the CBs to the wing backs and into midfield.

We could use Pique, he pushes us further into an elite club level.

Cant see this one happening, but you never know!
I'd take him in a heartbeat though, he may not be what people describe as a natural defender, but that doesnt make him a bad defender either, people actually calling him shite, is laughable!
Mancini is after a ball playing CB, thats clear from last season Champions League campaign, where he played Kolo over Lescott at times.
Pique and Kompany would be fantastic, as would Kompany and Agger though.

some fairly wild views of Pique on the board I see. He is a phenomenal player, make no mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.