German Vs England

gangerolv said:
leewill31 said:
there you go somebody that does not realize what barry brings to a team,yaya will imho will be taking de jongs place more than barrys!

what did he bring today?
he is one of many reasons why we diddnt make CL.

you have your own opinion m8 like me but you are well of the mark!

PSmyth07 said:
I don't think we've been outclassed. You can tell that the Germans had a game plan and England didn't, pretty simple.

I hope Capello walks away rather than the FA sacking him, he doesn't deserve the money. No more foriegn managers at England please.
Yeah right Capello is gonna walk and leave squillions of quid on the table. BTW are you lot STILL paying Sven??

Frank the Yank said:
PSmyth07 said:
I don't think we've been outclassed. You can tell that the Germans had a game plan and England didn't, pretty simple.

I hope Capello walks away rather than the FA sacking him, he doesn't deserve the money. No more foriegn managers at England please.
Yeah right Capello is gonna walk and leave squillions of quid on the table. BTW are you lot STILL paying Sven??

believe me he will walk imho.

Redknapp is spot on. We don't play modern football. 442 is almost dead. You've got to love the 4231.

Frank the Yank said:
PSmyth07 said:

It´s the fookin FA that want sacking - en masse!!!!!!!! If I had dosh I´d have a fookin contract out on the lot of em - maybe Capello knows a few lads in Sicilly

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
'Arry talking his way into the hearts and minds of FA committee men at the moment.

If i was 'arry, i wouldn't go anywhere near that poisoned chalice. He is in a no lose situation at the Spuds. Plus, the national job would bring his tax affairs more into the public eye.

Hodgson may get it now, but that will be again another Graham Taylor moment.

leewill31 said:
Frank the Yank said:

believe me he will walk imho.

Not without his pay off. Only the idiots in the English FA would give the man a contract extension before a major tournament, practically guaranteeing the fella a huge pay out in the event we flopped...(as usual).

Hate the twitchy fucker, but 'Arry is the man for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.