German Vs England

mike channon´s windmill said:
Frank the Yank said:
Yeah right Capello is gonna walk and leave squillions of quid on the table. BTW are you lot STILL paying Sven??

It´s the fookin FA that want sacking - en masse!!!!!!!! If I had dosh I´d have a fookin contract out on the lot of em - maybe Capello knows a few lads in Sicilly
You are probably right there MC's Windmill but they aint gonna sack themselves are they?? Too many on the gravy train....

I dont care what anyone says there is no way there isn't an English manager who couldn't give us more than fabio

for one he cant even fuckin speak English

and the final 23 how can you not take any left sided player aj should of been there

and in a season where darren bent scores 25 goals can he lose out to villa reserve and 3 goal a season wonder emile fuckin heskey

TheLegendOfBerti said:
the problems are deeply ingrained right through from the top down through club level into the academies, English football is backward.

I agree. The manager made some very poor decisions but we've been throughSven, Capello, Hoddle and even Mclaren. When they're talking about Gerrard in the hole you have a big problem that goes deeper than any manager

Do you think the disallowed goal will cause distraction from the real issue? The ultra slow and heavy England players?

Braggster said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
the problems are deeply ingrained right through from the top down through club level into the academies, English football is backward.

I agree. The manager made some very poor decisions but we've been throughSven, Capello, Hoddle and even Mclaren. When they're talking about Gerrard in the hole you have a big problem that goes deeper than any manager

bingo. we're talking about the one position on the pitch were what matters more than anything else is ball control. you can be 5'5 and 8 stone, but if you can control the ball and move it or yourself before the defender gets to you, you'll make things happen. you could probably name 50 players at this world cup who can control the ball more efficiently than gerrard.

Somud said:
Do you think the disallowed goal will cause distraction from the real issue? The ultra slow and heavy England players?

It will be a convenient excuse at least..but the real issue is that somehow the German academies produce 20 y.o that look like superstars while we never let our youngsters play.

Somud said:

It's an issue in itself. And I think they will hopefully do something now or something will happen..hopefully it wont be swept under the rug again.

That goal would have made a big difference. At 2-2 we wouldn't have pushed everyone forward and conceded but no-one will acknowledge that and Rio would have made a world of difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.