Germany v Denmark - Sat 29th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turned off after the disallowed Denmark goal. Waited for the reshow of it but as it didn’t come, realised that it was only a matter of time before decisions went the other way.

Shouldn’t have turned on to see the score either. All about the the new ‘World Class’ United player who has to be a starter.

I give up.

A toe nail is not gaining advantage
We draw the line by getting rid of VAR and letting the Lino decide like they did successfully for over a hundred years
If a player deliberately “leaves a leg in” then it shouldn’t be a foul Like Havertz last season last week a player did exactly the same and was booked for simulation that was the correct decision
A ball hitting a hand from close proximity shouldn’t be punished We need to go back to pre-var
Feigning any injury should be retro punished
Intentionally hurting or endangering one is already punished
I think you may have missed the snark in my post.

But to your last point about the act of intentionally hurting or endangering someone already being punished I offer you at least one piece of contravening evidence: Antonio Rudiger.

I think you may have missed the snark in my post.

But to your last point about the act of intentionally hurting or endangering someone already being punished I offer you at least one piece of contravening evidence: Antonio Rudiger.
I did consider it
Not 100% of crimes are punished That was an absolute assault on Kevin disgusting and staggering that it was missed

I don’t care if he is a rag, I like Eriksen and if Oliver has to lay down his own life to save the Dane, I think that is a sacrifice worth making!
That’s basically what I said, concern about Eriksen and couldn’t give a fuck about Oliver. Still amazing to think that Eriksen basically died a few years ago and is still playing in a Euro round of 16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.