Germany v Denmark - Sat 29th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did consider it
Not 100% of crimes are punished That was an absolute assault on Kevin disgusting and staggering that it was missed
When warching earlier, i was thinking who i preferred to win more in this tie that i had no real interest in.
I started to think, does my love for Gundo and Sane outweigh my hate for Rudiger. Then I came to my senses and realized that hate trumps love, and decided that Getmany must lose. If that **** collects another medal considering his shithousery whenever he would play us, it would be an injustice by the footballing gods.

We were watching at a bbq and when Denmark scored everyone cheered and I said they will find a reason to disallow it. Then the commentary said Twatwell on VAR so I was sure and when the penalty was reviewed I fucking went and got another beer and stopped watching as the outcome was inevitable. Feel for Denmark as they at least gave it a good shot, let’s see what we do tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.