Germany vs France - Euro 2016: Semi-Final - 07/07/16

i think there is intent and he does hinder affect the ball with his hand, good call tbh.
Gerans should not be losing but he should not have put his hand towards the ball.

Because handball is supposed to be deliberate. He jumps using his arms as leverage and the ball gets a flick onto his arm.
He can't do owt about it. Hasn't blocked it on purpose.
Well he must have a gimp arm because when I jump my arm isn't stretched out alongside my head like superman

Because handball is supposed to be deliberate. He jumps using his arms as leverage and the ball gets a flick onto his arm.
He can't do owt about it. Hasn't blocked it on purpose.

Is correct. How can you jump without arm movement, laughable. The ref didn't even have an unobstructed view.

I thought frontzeck was harsh all them years back but that penalty call is un fucking believable, don't think he even touched it so did he give it for obstruction or what. I've never seen owt like that, worst penalty call I think I've ever seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.