Germany vs France - Euro 2016: Semi-Final - 07/07/16

image.jpg

Clear a feck

I wasn't on about the decision (it's a definite penalty), I was on about the balance of play. Germany have been by far the better side.

Apologies, you're chatting shite about the pen though. Given against City this forum would erupt.

He didn't say that. Stop putting words into peoples mouths. You're very fond of twisting what people say.
Oh please. I'm not twisting his words, I'm describing what happened. This, disagreeing with his description. I'm also watching the game you know :?.

doesnt have to be deliberate, if your hands are deemed to be in an unnatural position, which was the case here.

Camel gob says pig farmer is controlling the game, well he is for France the fuckwit unless he thinks he's swapped shirts with kross

He's played the best i've seen him in years. Wouldn't go as far to say as controlling it for them.
That's Kroos and Ozil.

Is correct. How can you jump without arm movement, laughable. The ref didn't even have an unobstructed view.

Can't believe this is up for debate, it's handball all day, he's not even jumping to start with but leaning forward with his arm above his head to gain an advantage. If that happened against us, Skrtyll, and wasn't given this place would be in uproar.

Can't believe this is up for debate, it's handball all day, he's not even jumping to start with but leaning forward with his arm above his head to gain an advantage. If that happened against us, Skrtyll, and wasn't given this place would be in uproar.

The more i watch it, the more it looks like intent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.