Germany vs France - Euro 2016: Semi-Final - 07/07/16

I think it's really harsh to say his hands are in an unnatural position. No, you don't run with your hands over your head, but the leaning and pushing and pulling in the box, along with jumping, will put his hands there. Things are unnatural when you make yourself big in order to deny space for a shot or pass. Schweinsteiger had little idea of what was going on and I believe had his eyes closed as the ball hit him. We've stretched the idea of "unnatural position" quite a bit through the years.

I come back to intent. I think there's almost no chance that he has an intention to handle the ball. Not enough bad things can happen to United players so whatever but that to me was a textbook ball to hand.
He had been beaten on the play, so he tried to make himself bigger by raising his hand and spreading. He knew he wasn't gonna reach the ball. That's enough for me. I'll call it every time.

I'm obviously going fucking blind. Are people on here genuinely, absolutely genuinely arguing that it wasn't a penalty...??? Has Tony Blair got accounts on here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.