Germany's far right

problem with this country is we have two leaders of the main political parties who are both fucking spineless fuckwits , corbyn is a **** as for may I think she is a bigger **** , we need strong leadership and weve got these two twats.im not surprised people are looking elsewhere .

problem with this country is we have two leaders of the main political parties who are both fucking spineless fuckwits , corbyn is a **** as for may I think she is a bigger **** , we need strong leadership and weve got these two twats.im not surprised people are looking elsewhere .
Neither party seem to know what they're doing. May just wants to be in power for the sake of it by the looks of things, she's seemingly there for the taking but Corbyn is too much of a drink of water to take advantage. It's a sad state of affairs

Can't help thinking Trump has given hope to these people. And the Internet has made it simple for them to disseminate their views.
Other way around. These people and those that see it were there first. Trump's people latched onto them. He is a 72yr old simpleton. He didnt create this, he has happened because of it

Correct and Europe wide, the problem is the exact same as mainstream politicians offer their electorates the sweet sum of fuck all, hence them turning to populist parties.

Not sure how Trump is being blamed for the rise of far right politics in germany or Europe for that matter?

Having watched the C4 News piece it does have echoes of BF here in the UK - angry shaven headed middle aged men looking for someone to blame for their erectile dysfunction issues and frustrating lives so they pick on minorities. Perhaps it owes something to those in East Germany having a background in the GDR which will not have given them a grounding in diverse politics? Marches, speeches and march again - could equally be somewhere in Lincolnshire as Germany - the major difference is in Germany, unlike BF here, they have moved on to the ballot box and have gained some traction in the East specifically.

One has to hope that the views they espouse remain an issue with that generation - certainly here I think the youth are far more tolerant of diversity in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.