Germany's far right

What an interesting thread. I never expected some of what I have read here.

There was a large scale immigration from "undesired" countries for decades and it was never a problem to cause the rise of far right until September 11. It was American response to that event that first turned the mainstream to the right and then created far right.

It's pretty similar to Brexit thing in UK. Pretty much no average folk gave a fuck about EU until politicians made it issue number 1 for their personal gains.

There are of course cultural differences, but decades of pretty fine relations proved it's a very short term and in normal climate 2nd and 3rd generations of new immigrants are pretty much sucked into new dominant culture. Unless September 11 happens and make everyone to dig into their corner. Most of the crime ever and everywhere happen in areas with low economic backgrounds. It means fuck all what is the main background of people committing the crime, immigrant crime is just made of a fact that they live in pretty backward areas until they integrate into the society fully. And that is sometimes hard to do when your starting point is some shithole suburb ghetto. Current political climate makes it much harder to get out from those ghettos so that builds a catch 22 situation.

We are on the route of immigrants to the West last year or two and there are some problems with them in some areas where they mostly gather (near the border with Croatia where they are trying to cross on their way to West Europe). They fight each other here and there, there are sometimes mass brawls between them, usually North Africans vs Afghanistan/pakistan, there are some burglary crimes, but nowhere near the problem people are making out of it. We Bosnians fight each other too and we have fair share of our burglars too. It's stupid to not expect some degree of crimes in the large group of people living in those conditions. You put Cambridge professors in their place and they will turn dark in some percentage. It's situation that creates people's behavior, not people creating situations. Low class population will have some degree of low class crime, while high class population don't need to rob a grocery store, they go to politics and "legally" steal millions.

Last edited:
People on here saying the mass immigration is fine and the German people are happy to accept it are so very wrong, my daughter and ex wife live in Germany, my daughter who is 20 cannot go out for a normal night out without being propositioned by their guests, she is frightened and angry at how bad it is. She is typical blonde hair blue eyed and she informs me that she is targeted even when out shopping on a Saturday. Bad times are coming to Germany in the next few years, the press like ours don't like to tell the truth and make out everything is rosy with the guests. Thankfully my daughter has had enough and seen the sense to move here as she has dual nationality, I have seen it with my own eyes and its very scary.

Umberto Eco - "Wherever a politician casts doubt on the legitimacy of a parliament because it no longer represents the Voice of the People, we can smell Fascism."
http://interglacial.com/pub/text/Umberto_Eco_-_Eternal_Fascism.html

Futurama-Fry.jpg

Wouldn't that be the exact calls that anti-fascists make towards a fascist Government though?

People on here saying the mass immigration is fine and the German people are happy to accept it are so very wrong, my daughter and ex wife live in Germany, my daughter who is 20 cannot go out for a normal night out without being propositioned by their guests, she is frightened and angry at how bad it is. She is typical blonde hair blue eyed and she informs me that she is targeted even when out shopping on a Saturday. Bad times are coming to Germany in the next few years, the press like ours don't like to tell the truth and make out everything is rosy with the guests. Thankfully my daughter has had enough and seen the sense to move here as she has dual nationality, I have seen it with my own eyes and its very scary.

I've got family and friends in Germany, maybe 5-10 in total that I speak to regularly and most of them have become mental racists.

I watched a young labourer sticking his tongue out gesturing to a young lady last week here in Manchester. I told his supervisor as I don't speak his language. "Just boys but I will tell him"
Was his answer.
On occasion I see a woman and think wow she is stunning but you don't jump around like a twat about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.