Germany's far right

I do recognise the difference I question whether you do or even want to. I also have no issue in recognising cultural differences, tensions or a feeling of general resentment some East Germans feel towards West Germans. It’s like the feeling some non Londoners have with London and Londoners.

But all this hysterical shite about getting stabbed or blown up or raped is just hysterical shite. So do me a favour and fuck with all that fake concern bollocks.
It’s neither fake nor hysterical.
It’s a simple enough question. Have these crimes increased in the last 10 years due to immigration from the Middle East and North Africa, yes or no?

It’s a simple enough question. Have these crimes increased in the last 10 years due to immigration from the Middle East and North Africa, yes or no?

I would imagine it’s a price worth paying so we can carry on paying the old folk, these people being raped or stabbed need to stop being so bloody selfish.

That's s badly firmed question. Or rather it's two questions

1. Have these crimes increased in the past 10 years?

2. Was this increase majorly in part due to immigration from the Middle East and North Africa?

The first one is fair enough but I've got no idea how anybody could begin to answer the second. How would you even go about finding that out?

That's s badly firmed question. Or rather it's two questions

1. Have these crimes increased in the past 10 years?

2. Was this increase majorly in part due to immigration from the Middle East and North Africa?

The first one is fair enough but I've got no idea how anybody could begin to answer the second. How would you even go about finding that out?
Well it’s difficult in Sweden because they decided to stop including where the perpetrators were from because they’d obviously seen a pattern forming. New Year’s Eve in cologne was attempt at not reporting the matter at all. This is where the pushback is coming from. Instead of reporting all the facts and then admitting that there’s some initial problems that they’re going to have to try to overcome, they suppress incidents.
Firstly because they were genuinely hoping that the refugees/asylum seekers/economic migrants would arrive en masse from a completely different culture and intergrate seamlessly. Secondly, they were told that the first point would never happen, so they didn’t want to lose face. Their inaction and subterfuge has pissed off the “ordinary” people and the far right are more than happy to take advantage of the discontent.
Both sides of fence don’t realise how counter productive they’re being. Every country in Europe now seems to be getting more polarised with no hope of a solution because the middle ground of compromise is disappearing fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.