Geronimo Rulli

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 47m
He was recently linked and now TMW claims Estudiantes goalkeeper Gerónimo Rulli (22) is set to join City and could become Joe Hart's #2.

Can we have a war dance before games similar to the one the all blacks have ?

It will play havoc with the weather and we will have a fixture pile up.

I doubt very much will be bring a promising young goalkeeper all the way from Argentina to become our number two.

I think like Zuculini he will go out on loan and if he turns out a potential world beater then we consider putting him in the team, if not then we can see if we can make a profit from somewhere.

This is similar to what Chelsea are currently doing and I see us very much going down the same road with FFP in mind and just potentially increasing our revenue in general.

If we got him this summer and loaned him to Atletico as part of the Villa deal to replace Courtois that would be brilliant

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Think I already posted this earlier, but I still don't see how we'd get a work permit for him.
Might be why the talk of him being loaned out to get in that way.....or alternatively he may have an Italian passport like lots of these Argentinians seem to have (classes as European then and under EU rules I think?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.