Gerrard elbow [Merged]

Tricky_Trev said:
I'll come close to losing my love for the (professional) game, if the FA continue to act like this. Fucking joke. I think for some time, people have uttered the words "football is corrupt" more for effect than anything else. But as the inept decisions continue to rack up in the Sky 4's favour, with alarming double-standards, then it's hard for anyone to argue that the game is not bent beyond belief.

That's how I feel too mate.It's gone beyond a joke now.

The Fixer said:
samharris said:
just my way of rubbing it in to the FA,thats all...

Decisions go for and against,we have to deal with it..

referees in this country are supposed to uphold the footballing law's..

problem is...they are employed by the FA... the organisation in charge of English football. Thats the most ironic thing in world football...

In house on a grand scale.

Sorry wasn't having a dig mate.

Didnt think it for a moment mate.....Its so fooking difficult to convey moods when typing.:)

They are no less outraged over at the Rag Caf, ironically enough.

Pam said:
What's in it for them, though? I can't understand it.

its so obviously a foul, the fact that theyve decided not to punish it does seem as if theres an ulterior motive.

Steve Gerrard...Gerrard.....he tw*tted a man in a bar....

Seems he can get away with absolutely anything he likes, both on and off the pitch, what a disgrace!!

Blumers Bloomers said:
What happened to that FA Watch thing that a poster called Montgomery Burns started on here a few months back? Thought the aim was to highlight incidents/injustices such as these to the FA?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fawatch.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fawatch.org/</a>

Can't shake my head enough....

Always known football is corrupt, as Trev says it makes you question why we bother.

What I can't quite understand though is why do they want to protect the Sky4 so heavily?

I understand the basics of their support and having been at the top table for a few years but it certainly seems like a concerted effort to deny us the possibility of getting top4 for as long as possible, seeing as we were practically welcomed by Rummenigge the other week it seems odd that they are desperate to hamper us.

As I said earlier to my mate, good job we haven't got to play the dippers near the end of the season, we wouldn't have a prayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.