Gerrard elbow [Merged]

Am still stunned, not been this angry bout football for a long time and makes you question the point anymore. I have been at work all day, still am so anyone had sky4sports on today, was just thinking the Ade incident was played over and over to the point they nearly forgot about the adverts, has Stevieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee incident had the same airing

the goats backside said:
Am still stunned, not been this angry bout football for a long time and makes you question the point anymore. I have been at work all day, still am so anyone had sky4sports on today, was just thinking the Ade incident was played over and over to the point they nearly forgot about the adverts, has Stevieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee incident had the same airing

I totally agree - This takes the biscuit

We will end up with vigilante fans attacking him in the street.

Can someone post his address?

Any takers - he's taking liberties

Kazimierz Genious said:
Steve Gerrard...Gerrard.....he tw*tted a man in a bar....

Seems he can get away with absolutely anything he likes, both on and off the pitch, what a disgrace!!

People lost interest and fans of other clubs just didn't take it up imo it was perceived as a City crusade Mark Tipton aka Montgomery Burns did his best

It is the absolute predictability of this that has pissed me off. If this had been Adebayor he'd have got a ton of shit in the press and te FA would have given him the largest ban possible. As it is good old Stevie who the press love (despite the fact that he is a diving bastard as well as a dirty bastard) then te FA take the opportunity to completely bottle it. I wonder if they are going to make enquiries as to why twice in 7 days refs have supposedly seen Gerrard flick a v sign at a ref and elbow a player in the head but take no action. Utter disgrace, the whole thing.

it shouldnt make any difference but maybe more would have been made of this if brown had started squealing like a girl to the press after the match like van persie did.
i just cannot for the life of me see how anyone can watch the footage and not tell me that it isnt deliberate.
so adebayor misses 7 games in total this season thanks to the fa and gerrard 0.
no doubt a major factor 'stevie g' being above the law or english dipper in other words.
it's no wonder more and more english football fans choose not to give 2 fucks about the team when twats like the f.a are behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.