Gerrard elbow [Merged]

I'd feel better about it if someone at City voiced outrage etc, but we're such a bunch of pussies that there won't be a peep from the club. Oh to have the Ferguson or Warnock attitude.

Prestwich_Blue said:
gh_mcfc said:
5. Is the FA and refs assoc instiutioanlly racist. SWP , ADE , WIO, Viera, something in common (no I am not a liberal so so but a valid quesiton)
That's an interesting point. SWP banned for 3 games yet Ronaldo escapes punishment for the same offence 3 times.

Adebayor banned for his goal celebration yet Neville escapes.

There's a Premiership ref (can't remember who off the top of my head but I'll try to dig it out tonight) who apparently only sends off black players.
Ade wasn't banned for his goal celebration, just warned - same as Neville.

Benarbia's Fat Dad said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That's an interesting point. SWP banned for 3 games yet Ronaldo escapes punishment for the same offence 3 times.

Adebayor banned for his goal celebration yet Neville escapes.

There's a Premiership ref (can't remember who off the top of my head but I'll try to dig it out tonight) who apparently only sends off black players.
Why let the facts get in the way of a good rant?

He was charged then fined and given a suspended ban iirc whereas Neville already had a suspended ban yet it wasn't invoked as he was never charged after the Derby.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Benarbia's Fat Dad said:
Why let the facts get in the way of a good rant?

He was charged then fined and given a suspended ban iirc whereas Neville already had a suspended ban yet it wasn't invoked as he was never charged after the Derby.

You're right of course. And I did feel a hint of the Victor Meldrew as I was typing up my last post. It still remains that the FA are either corrupt or just completely incompetant and I don't know which is worse!

We've had Attwell once this season at CoMS if I remember rightly, and he was appalling in that match. If he thinks that the awarding of a free kick to Pompey for what was a forearm smash, more appropriate to the wrestling ring, then two or three things are pretty clear.

1 He shouldn't be in charge of a whelk stall, let alone an EPL match upon which the endeavours of a season rest.

2 The FA cannot have the interests of the game at heart if they appoint this clown to an EPL match.

3 The FA have shown, yet again, that they do not apply a fair and even-handed approach in policing indiscipline on the pitch.

The latest episode of Gerrard's thuggery has gone unpunished, and I wonder what other players think, who seem not to be on the receiving end of the FA's largesse, and who have had a retrospective 3 or more match ban for skullduggery of a lesser kind.

again we have no action taken by the fa,only convinces people that corruption could be rife in english football,dont forget the italians a couple of seasons back,were clubs,refs and members of italian fa involved in match fixing,the english game is respected around the world for being honest,but when certain teams are being given preferred treatment over decisions then doubts arise over how honest the premier league is now.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.