Gervinho

This deal looks closed for the Gunners for 10.5m. I'm happy for them, that's a good deal and represents fair value, but I just cannot help but feel a tinge irritated at that fee, if we'd been in for him the 'City Premium' would have bumped that figure closer to 20m.

Other clubs seem so much better than us at getting fair value.

uncle trautmann said:
TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Yes so explain how we wasn't ever interested in Sanchez?

all speculation, yes udinese said we are favorites, this doesnt not mean he isnt lying, city have not confirmed there trying to sign sanchez and i stick by my contacts and still state we will definetly not sign sanchez, nor are we interested.

Just spoke to my contacts and they all say you are a tard.

ps I am my contacts.

wow that certainly hurt, if you cant take the fact that i do know some information (yes i have got stuff wrong in the past) then thats up to you, if you want to resort to abuse then fair do's, can i then state my opinion ? yes i can, and mine is that you are very childish and should grow up.

TaylorWill07 said:
wow that certainly hurt, if you cant take the fact that i do know some information (yes i have got stuff wrong in the past) then thats up to you, if you want to resort to abuse then fair do's, can i then state my opinion ? yes i can, and mine is that you are very childish and should grow up.

Get

a

life

ali_bee said:
TaylorWill07 said:

Get

a

life

wow, now that was too far, that really hurt. however id question wether you have a life? on a message board on the internet telling somebody else to get a lift, wow, very mature, well done.

TaylorWill07 said:

My childishness is my blessing.

If you truly believe you have contacts, then you must realise that they are taking the piss out of you!
If you came on and said "we are pulling out of the sanchez deal" or "we are looking elsewhere" people may have taken you seriously. But to say we have never been interested when we so obviously have leaves me with only two options of how to regard you. Tard (as stated above) as you are having your chain yanked or you are full of shit.
Dont really think there are any other choices!

Bunk said:
This deal looks closed for the Gunners for 10.5m. I'm happy for them, that's a good deal and represents fair value, but I just cannot help but feel a tinge irritated at that fee, if we'd been in for him the 'City Premium' would have bumped that figure closer to 20m.

Other clubs seem so much better than us at getting fair value.

Not sure we should be too worried about missing out (I know that's not the gripe in your post); he's not blessed with scorching pace - which is what we need i.e. Sanchez - and the step up from Lille to the PL will be massive. I wonder whether he might be next season's "Chamack" etc for the Gunners?

Can we all lay off young William Taylor, please? No-one has any facts, other than a Lombardo quote that states... "It's true we did track Sanchez, but I think this player is more suited to an Italian club right now."

Which implies that we were never seriously interested. On the other hand, the Udinese president has stated that we're in for Sanchez - but this might be taken with a pinch of salt.

ST Coleridge said:
Can we all lay off young William Taylor, please? No-one has any facts, other than a Lombardo quote that states... "It's true we did track Sanchez, but I think this player is more suited to an Italian club right now."

Which implies that we were never seriously interested. On the other hand, the Udinese president has stated that we're in for Sanchez - but this might be taken with a pinch of salt.

The Udinese president and every single media source known to man has confirmed we have made a bid along with United, Barca, and Inter.

LoveCity said:
ST Coleridge said:

The Udinese president and every single media source known to man has confirmed we have made a bid along with United, Barca, and Inter.

Hmmm, Pozzo said we're in for him and everyone's reported that - and duly speculated around it. I imagine it's just a bargaining tool. TaylorWill's as ITK as anyone else, until proven otherwise - so less of the 'tool' and 'get a life' shit, please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.