Get a grip!

Ja Salford Blue

City don pay your mortgage or put your kids through school/collage.

It's gunna take time but we will get there so chill the fuck out!

( by the way Negrado is a beast)

Ja Salford Blue said:
City don pay your mortgage or put your kids through school/collage.

It's gunna take time but we will get there so chill the fuck out!

( by the way Negrado is a beast)

^^^
best-photos-internet-58.jpg

I agree. I think it will take up to a season to click into place. It looks to me like the players are too relaxed at the moment under Pellegrini's charge but I think this will change for he does have a reputation of not suffering fools gladly. He'll sort us out but it may cost us the league this season I fear with him putting into place his ideas. Patience is the key and I hope he gets it from the club and the fans. He needs Vinny back on the pitch to motivate the side for him at the moment. We need to stay calm as fans.

The past two games have been very concerning and disappointing, especially after the anticipation in pre-season and Newcastle game. Also a bit frustrated as it is now international break which means we have to wait two weeks to see how team changes. Just have to hope Pellegrini gets the setup right as it will be a big week with Stoke away, first CL game and derby.

The problem with the "it will take time" argument is that if it takes too much time the title and other competitions will slip away and so the season is a failure. Pellegrini is supposed to be a great manager so it's his job to get these players to play the way he wants them to quickly. He has had all pre season and a few games now to do that and he hasn't and the players look unsure of what to do.

That doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence and if he doesn't get them playing well soon and we lose games against the rags and teams in Europe then a lot of questions will be asked about if he is suitable for the job.

Mourinho and Ancelotti did the double in their first seasons with Chelsea. We are the deposed champions so the essence of our Championship winning squad still remains.

We fucked up royally last summer by not sufficiently backing Mancini and I still think that inspite of spendin £90m this summer, that we're still paying the cost for last summers transfer fuck-ups.

The isn't an anti Pellegrini post as I've supported every Manchester City manager we've ever had and only ever wanted Ball, Keegan and Pearce sacked when it was obvious their times were up, but Pellers has got to get a grip of this squad very very soon otherwise our season will be over before it's started.

I know we've only played three matches so far, but on the evidence of what I've seen so far, top four qualification will be a struggle unless we rapidly turn our performances around. Teams used to fear us and park the bus to our frustration. We all used to wish the opposition would come at us more to make the matches more open.

Sunderland were the first team to find an antidote to our possession play, but now other teams have sussed us out and are attacking us with pace on the break and matching us man-for man in midfield and out fighting us.

Worried? You're fuckin dead right I'm worried........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.