Get a grip!

Ja Salford Blue said:
City don pay your mortgage or put your kids through school/collage.

It's gunna take time but we will get there so chill the fuck out!

( by the way Negrado is a beast)
'Collage'? Are you on a Clarkie mission?

;-)

Dribble said:
Mourinho and Ancelotti did the double in their first seasons with Chelsea. We are the deposed champions so the essence of our Championship winning squad still remains.

We fucked up royally last summer by not sufficiently backing Mancini and I still think that inspite of spendin £90m this summer, that we're still paying the cost for last summers transfer fuck-ups.

The isn't an anti Pellegrini post as I've supported every Manchester City manager we've ever had and only ever wanted Ball, Keegan and Pearce sacked when it was obvious their times were up, but Pellers has got to get a grip of this squad very very soon otherwise our season will be over before it's started.

I know we've only played three matches so far, but on the evidence of what I've seen so far, top four qualification will be a struggle unless we rapidly turn our performances around. Teams used to fear us and park the bus to our frustration. We all used to wish the opposition would come at us more to make the matches more open.

Sunderland were the first team to find an antidote to our possession play, but now other teams have sussed us out and are attacking us with pace on the break and matching us man-for man in midfield and out fighting us.

Worried? You're fuckin dead right I'm worried........

I'm not worried cos its only football but the rest of your post is bang on the money.

It will take time, we're missing our main defender and only had our second best guy playing today at half fitness.

We're top scorers and second....I was pissed off coming back from Cardiff and not too happy most of yesterday's game but its not exactly a disaster.... Yet ;)

I do wonder if some fans have got so used to playing football manager and think that the real game should be the same

We used to moan about United not playing well and winning and say it was the sign of a team with a winning mentality we do it and its a sign that we are crap and the world is close to collapse

Obviously there are some issues but once the players are on the pitch he cant make Yaya sprint back to help his defence rather than his half walk half run shuffle that he did on Saturday

BUT we are three games in to a new season players are finding out about each other MP is finding out things about the players and it will take a little time but having seen his track record I am sure that he will get things right.

chesterguy said:
I do wonder if some fans have got so used to playing football manager and think that the real game should be the same

We used to moan about United not playing well and winning and say it was the sign of a team with a winning mentality we do it and its a sign that we are crap and the world is close to collapse

Obviously there are some issues but once the players are on the pitch he cant make Yaya sprint back to help his defence rather than his half walk half run shuffle that he did on Saturday

BUT we are three games in to a new season players are finding out about each other MP is finding out things about the players and it will take a little time but having seen his track record I am sure that he will get things right.

Ive been watching football a long time and whilst I grant you I've not been at any games not involving city but Manchester United have never to my knowledge played as badly as we did yesterday.
we can say its early days etc but that was totally unacceptable.there were some players out there considered some of he best in Europe . They couldn't pass, couldn't mark, some couldn't fucking run.
Hull should have been out of sight by the time we scored, you can bet your life united would have been, as would our European rivals.

chesterguy said:

Don't agree with that, and it's becoming a tired insult to be honest...

It's far too early (and completely unnecessary) to panic at this stage, but there are undoubtedly concerns. Defensively we have gone from the best in the league consistently to looking not just confused, but disorganised in the last two games, and worse for me, playing a dangerous defensive game for no reason at all.

Whatever you thought of Mancini, from day one he started work on making us solid at the back - realise we desire attractive football at all costs at the moment, but there was simply no reason to dismantle all that hard work.

We are using Kompany's injury as a crutch for that at the moment, and he will no doubt shore things up on his return, but if we continue to defend the way we are he will be just as exposed as the rest.

The high line we are playing will be exploited from now until the day we inevitably abandon it, regardless of who is playing in our back four.

de niro said:
chesterguy said:

Ive been watching football a long time and whilst I grant you I've not been at any games not involving city but Manchester United have never to my knowledge played as badly as we did yesterday.
we can say its early days etc but that was totally unacceptable.there were some players out there considered some of he best in Europe . They couldn't pass, couldn't mark, some couldn't fucking run.
Hull should have been out of sight by the time we scored, you can bet your life united would have been, as would our European rivals.

No you are quite right United are the best in the world and never play crap......... what utter drivel. It seems to me some fans are never happy unless they are moaning going into the matchday forum convinces me of that

I think you have to realise we wont play like we did against Newcastle which remember was just 2 games ago every week there will be up and downs whilst the squad beds in and MP finds the right formula which I am sure he will

The knee jerk reactions on here are quite funny to be honest.

Hull should have been out of sight you say yet they had no shots on target the whole match yes they had 1 one on one situation but out of sight do me a favour. Too many on here have media disease of knee jerk reactions. A player has one good game he is in the England squad (Barkley) one mistake and he is shit (Hart).

Why not have this discussion say after 10 games when a pattern has emerged is the performance against Newcastle the norm or Cardiff. But lets not forget last year the performances against Southampton and Wigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.