Get Behind Robinho

swps

Had a Shit game but remember he just came back from 3 month injury and we all know what he is capable of when on form. Lets try help him and not destroy him. I know He's pissing us off but lets show him some love and hope he gets back on form

If it was any other player he'd have been out on his ear along time ago,so please dont go asking for patience,we won today minus one player because he didnt put a shift in today. Oh but hang on this is the great/good Robinho so lets just carry on playing him because he signed for us when we where really shit.....

Class player on his day but just not doing it for us at the moment.Expectation was too much for him and was desparate to score. Bellers did more in 20 mins than Robbie did whole game. I still think there's room for both in the team.

Think you are being harsh on Robbie, he certainly tried today but he was just a bit off. We've see what he is capable of and I don't think he's fully fit. We've seen what he's capable of. I love Bellamy and I don't see why they both can't be in the same side.

the kid is desperately low in confidence. vassell went thru something similair this time last year, but unlike vas, robbie can't get by on his physicality alone. another difference between the two is that robinho is potentially one of the top three players in the world.

he is an overrated primodonna who does not deserve our support. he does not put in a shift and at least work hard if you are playing like shit.

ElanJo said:
City fans don't get behind players who are out of form and low on confidence.

This.

Expect a 50 page thread proclaiming why we should sell him, because he's had a bad season so far. I still haven't forgiven you lot for doing the same to my hero, Dunne. 5 brilliant seasons, 1 bad one and we had loads of threads here to sell him.

luckily we have a manager who understands the latin temperament and will nurse him back to form whilst at the same time keeping bellamy on side. Just sit back and watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.