Get Behind Robinho

YankeeBlue said:
Think you are being harsh on Robbie, he certainly tried today but he was just a bit off. We've see what he is capable of and I don't think he's fully fit. We've seen what he's capable of. I love Bellamy and I don't see why they both can't be in the same side.
Have you ever seen what hes capable of ?

guarani said:
he is an overrated primodonna who does not deserve our support. he does not put in a shift and at least work hard if you are playing like shit.

That's just bollocks. You could tell he was desperate to do well, things were just not coming off for him today. Not through lack of trying, more lack of confidence.

Hell of a talent imo, hopefully Mancini can get the best out of him.........i'd still pick Bellamy ahead of him though.

salfordtrueblue said:
YankeeBlue said:
Think you are being harsh on Robbie, he certainly tried today but he was just a bit off. We've see what he is capable of and I don't think he's fully fit. We've seen what he's capable of. I love Bellamy and I don't see why they both can't be in the same side.

oh ffs, you realise he scored a hat trick in this fixture last season?

salfordtrueblue said:
YankeeBlue said:

Absolutely. Mesmerizing feet, great touch, a playmaker. Shocking how short some memories are.

YankeeBlue said:
salfordtrueblue said:

Absolutely. Mesmerizing feet, great touch, a playmaker. Shocking how short some memories are.

As someone pointed out the other day, in his very first season in the Premiership he scored more goals than Bellamy has ever scored in a season (started late too). This season he played well in our first three victories then broke his foot and is now working his way back to fitness. But let's all slag him off and call him shit and useless.

guarani said:
he is an overrated primodonna who does not deserve our support. he does not put in a shift and at least work hard if you are playing like shit.

who is this 'you'? are you talking about 'us'?

stupid fukin idiots slaggin off Robby, pure clueless morons if you cant see he needs supporting, confidence building and then watchin him flourish. Luckily we have a classy manager who will see this as he is stylish and a visionary, unlike some of the knobjockeys on here... Happy Christmas btw, tools and all

obviously some are rags. for one, we dont address ourselves with you.

they might have exceeded member limits in redcafe. blame singaporeans.

I'm all behind him, yes in many cases today he lacked pace and strength, but in some he was really unlucky and you know how easily he can do better, and with normal luck he would have bagged the first, and maybe a second, and suddenly been our hero. Just shows how close call it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.