Get Behind Robinho

Matt Diablo said:
stupid fukin idiots slaggin off Robby, pure clueless morons if you cant see he needs supporting, confidence building and then watchin him flourish. Luckily we have a classy manager who will see this as he is stylish and a visionary, unlike some of the knobjockeys on here... Happy Christmas btw, tools and all
Spot on m8, he just needs games to get fit and get his his confidence back.

I have to get this out of the way..

Robinho was shit today, I'm not gonna' come on and deny what's evidently so true. But the way our fans turned on him was disgusting.

Barring Tevez and Bellamy none of our forwards really chase the ball down with a sprint (which they should in some situations) but regardless only Tevez and Bellamy really do it. So why do other players get away with it, but when Robinho does it, people start to scream abuse.

I was in the South Stand today and it just became horrible, everytime he didn't sprint after dead balls, people screaming 'YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT ROBINHO, FUCK OFF'

The lad is clearly low on confidence probably due to the fact that he's only recently got back fully from his injury. And the last thing he needs is to be told he's shit, at this point, if he were shit, I probably wouldn'ta made this thread, but he isn't, which he's proven to us before.

The people that genuinally think Robinho is a poor player really don't know alot about football, he's one the best players the club's ever seen, and he's off form, why don't we try getting behind him? Can't believe there were boo's when he went off.

Rant over, the tin hat is firmly, securely, on my head.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

He was shocking 2day, absolutely woeful, it was like playing with 10 men. But its not down 2 a lak of effort, the guy is just very short of confidence. I felt 4 him 2day when people were shouting 4 bellamy and robbie was having a bad day. Luckily bob is probably a beter man manager and can inspire and motivate robbie 2 raise his game, but he lukd very liteweight 2day.

Also this was a good move by Mancini, we all know if Bellamy started today, no chance of him playing away at wolves, and Robbie got game time.

people are scapegoating him because there has been a lot of frustration and negativity bubbling underneath recently.

would it be too ironic of me to point the finger at our previous manager for scapegoating players when things didn't go to plan?

probably.

swps said:
Had a Shit game but remember he just came back from 3 month injury and we all know what he is capable of when on form. Lets try help him and not destroy him. I know He's pissing us off but lets show him some love and hope he gets back on form

i dont think he was that bad today; he tried his best and lets keep in mind he has only played in 6 games so far this season, he has yet to get his match fitness up to par.so lets just be patient with the young player; i still believe he will come through when it counts.

I will never boo a City player, but it bugs me when people on these forums constantly defend him.

He was shocking today. The mis-control just before his substitution summed his performance today.

You cannot live off last seasons performances forever; there has to come a time when you say that he is just not for the Premier League.

You can't just bring him in for home games and you can't have him on the bench.

IMHO, he has to go

Without doubt, he is talented, but he is just not for the Premier League.

Re: I have to get this out of the way..

RyantheBlue said:
Robinho was shit today, I'm not gonna' come on and deny what's evidently so true. But the way our fans turned on him was disgusting.

Barring Tevez and Bellamy none of our forwards really chase the ball down with a sprint (which they should in some situations) but regardless only Tevez and Bellamy really do it. So why do other players get away with it, but when Robinho does it, people start to scream abuse.

I was in the South Stand today and it just became horrible, everytime he didn't sprint after dead balls, people screaming 'YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT ROBINHO, FUCK OFF'

The lad is clearly low on confidence probably due to the fact that he's only recently got back fully from his injury. And the last thing he needs is to be told he's shit, at this point, if he were shit, I probably wouldn'ta made this thread, but he isn't, which he's proven to us before.

The people that genuinally think Robinho is a poor player really don't know alot about football, he's one the best players the club's ever seen, and he's off form, why don't we try getting behind him? Can't believe there were boo's when he went off.

Rant over, the tin hat is firmly, securely, on my head.

Good post.

The price tag is weighing heavily I think. Not with Robinho, but the fans.

Can understand it in a way...we know what he is capable of and we want to see it, but the years of patience have led to an impatience that is now getting desperate.

I do hope he proves the doubters wrong as he IS a great player. Some compared him to Kinkladze and said Gio was better. No he wasn't. And that is my point.....that we haven't seen the best of him. Yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.