Get Behind Robinho

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
smithy167 said:
It was a very professional performance by us today and a good win. But this is a discussion board, so I will say what I want to say, especially when I think a player is taking the piss out of us. He keeps going on that he wants to be the "best in the world", he's not even in the top 50 atm. If he could walk the walk as much as he can talk the talk then we would have a superstar.

Do you think he would be in the top 50 fully fit and playing game after game?
The guy has only just come back from a broken foot he aint a De jong or Barry he sucks you in then beats you, when he is fit and confident his foot is fine then he will walk the walk as you say.
He didn't walk the walk last season when he was fully fit, just had a few cameos and scored the odd goal, he's been figured out now and isn't gonna get any better.[/quote]

He scored more than the odd goal in his first season in the prem by the way. Broke his foot start of the seaon just coming back from said injury, now how about you wait 6 or 7 games let him get match fit and get confident in his game and his foot, and then call him shit.

smithy167 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Do you think he would be in the top 50 fully fit and playing game after game?
The guy has only just come back from a broken foot he aint a De jong or Barry he sucks you in then beats you, when he is fit and confident his foot is fine then he will walk the walk as you say.
He didn't walk the walk last season when he was fully fit, just had a few cameos and scored the odd goal, he's been figured out now and isn't gonna get any better.

He scored more than the odd goal in his first season in the prem by the way. Broke his foot start of the seaon just coming back from said injury, now how about you wait 6 or 7 games let him get match fit and get confident in his game and his foot, and then call him shit.[/quote]
He's had a few games to get fit, he's been in full training for ages now and it wasn't like a long term injury like Johnno, Boj, Petrov. People will be saying give him more time in 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.