Get Behind Robinho

Immaculate Pasta said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Just cos he scored, doesn't mean he played well in them all. I don't expect him to play well every game, but if you are having a mare, you work hard. I don't expect him to work hard every game, but if you're not, you must be playing well. It's not to much to ask for.

I'd rather have a player who did nothing for 89 mins in a game but in one moment of magic scored or created a goal than someone who worked hard.
I'll stick to my players who do stuff throughout the 90 and also score and create goals then.

I love how the old "moment of magic" myth has appeared again too, I suppose he can "change a game" as well.

Obvious Mancunian said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I'd rather have a player who did nothing for 89 mins in a game but in one moment of magic scored or created a goal than someone who worked hard.
what a wanker you are for putting that, because in the 89 minutes he's done fuck all we may have conceeded two goals to the one he 'creates'
That was pedantic, you knew what he meant surely?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Manchester City Cult icons.

Paul Dickov, Andy Morrison, Joey Barton, Shaun Goater.

Champions League here we come.
Don't forget future one's like Craig Bellamy, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland, Carlos Tevez.

All better than Robinho in the Prem yet like the one's you named, actually work hard.

Love them all.

Craig Bellamy has been playing in the prem for 10 years.
SWP has been playing in the prem for 7 years.
Stephen Ireland has been playing in the prem for 5 years.
Carlos Tevez has been playing in the prem for 5 years.

None of the above have bettered Robinho's first season in the prem.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Don't forget future one's like Craig Bellamy, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland, Carlos Tevez.

All better than Robinho in the Prem yet like the one's you named, actually work hard.

Love them all.

Based on what? Stepovers?

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'll stick to my players who do stuff throughout the 90 and also score and create goals then.

I love how the old "moment of magic" myth has appeared again too, I suppose he can "change a game" as well.

Well that "moment of magic" myth served us well on 25 occasions last year, not bad for a lazy, disinterested, overated wannabe.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Love them all.

Based on what? Stepovers?

Goals and assists, you know, the kind of things that win you games.

Obvious Mancunian said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
what a wanker you are for putting that, because in the 89 minutes he's done fuck all we may have conceeded two goals to the one he 'creates'

Yeah and them two goals would of been Robinho's fault would they?

Obvious Mancunian said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Manchester City Cult icons.

Paul Dickov, Andy Morrison, Joey Barton, Shaun Goater.

Champions League here we come.
there goes thats sarcasm again, okay so we all know how good robbie is. which is true he has talent in abundance, but imagine how good he would be if he worked hard. would be twice the player, and he has the skill where as they above didnt so they had to put a 'shift' in. robinho doesnt have to because of the player he is, would you not like him to work hard aswell? would that not make him a better player?
I just wanna see the lad get back to scoring and assisting, not interested in seeing him run around like a headless chicken personally.

robinho is just a passenger now, any set of lads at any place of work would give him a hard time. hes just not interested ,for a pro footballer with a big ego hes easily knocked out of focus.
the stepovers and tricks arent winning games or even creating chances ,if hes made so many assists lets also show tevez or irelands assists alongside robbies figures please.
if hes injured then why is he playing at all get him fit in the reserves first
i,m afraid to say berbatov is looking by far the better buy
its only his pricetag now thats getting him picked
youve got to be blind to say hes worth starting now !

RyantheBlue said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
That was pedantic, you knew what he meant surely?
apart from the fact you have used pedantic in the wrong context i know fully what is meant by the statement, but it's still effing stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.