Get Behind Robinho

I don't know what's going on with him just now. I know he's had injury problems but he's been ordinary and marginalised even when match fit. I hope we stick with him though because I'm sure he'll get better. You only have to look at Tevez. His form at the start of the season was disappointing in the extreme but a succession of goals and great performances followed eventually.

smithy167 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
He scored more than the odd goal in his first season in the prem by the way. Broke his foot start of the seaon just coming back from said injury, now how about you wait 6 or 7 games let him get match fit and get confident in his game and his foot, and then call him shit.
He's had a few games to get fit, he's been in full training for ages now and it wasn't like a long term injury like Johnno, Boj, Petrov. People will be saying give him more time in 5 years.

You must be pissed or on a wind up, you kill your argument by saying daft shit like this "People will be saying give him more time in 5 years" just give him like i said 6 or 7 games, god you would think we lost today we won and Robinho that crap player who everyone has sussed set one of the goals up, im done mate.[/quote]
You say set a goal up like he meant it, he miss kicked a tap-in.

MCfcBOB said:
It's not the price tag making people like me, "irrational".

It's the price tag making you all think he's going to produce something.

It is making you irrational when you state:

MCfcBOB said:
He's jsut come back, I'll give you that but for 32m he should be back in with flying colours.

Not good enough.

You act like for 32m the player has to be superhuman. All players need a few matches to get back up to speed after a lengthy layoff.

We've got Slobinho
We've got Slobinho
We've got Slobinho
We've got Slobinho
We've got Slobinho

Seriously tho - have often thought he was a lazy bastard but he can turn a game....... I hope he comes through this phase and turns out to be our player of the season although Bellamy is already mine - just for the strike against the SCUM at the theatre of silence

Damocles said:
ElanJo said:
City fans don't get behind players who are out of form and low on confidence.

This.

Expect a 50 page thread proclaiming why we should sell him, because he's had a bad season so far. I still haven't forgiven you lot for doing the same to my hero, Dunne. 5 brilliant seasons, 1 bad one and we had loads of threads here to sell him.

I'm with you Damocles. Had Robbie nicked a goal today it would have turned his season round. The lad is desperate to do well and the more he tried the worse it looked. He is the sort of player that can win the match from nothing - a piece of Brazilian magic, which at the moment needs some nurture not a slagging off. He will come - hope he gets a start at Wolves. I would play Petrov, Bellers, Tevez and Robinho.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
smithy167 said:
He's had a few games to get fit, he's been in full training for ages now and it wasn't like a long term injury like Johnno, Boj, Petrov. People will be saying give him more time in 5 years.

You must be pissed or on a wind up, you kill your argument by saying daft shit like this "People will be saying give him more time in 5 years" just give him like i said 6 or 7 games, god you would think we lost today we won and Robinho that crap player who everyone has sussed set one of the goals up, im done mate.
You say set a goal up like he meant it, he miss kicked a tap-in.[/quote]
He was there to miss kick it tho, when he gets his match fitness and form back he will score them chances i think deep down you know this as well.

Mills-Mcfc said:
bellamy >>>>>> robinho

id fuckin rather ade played in that position
Well that's obvious to everyone. I said it in September and got the piss ripped out of me. As I said earlier on, the only people who think Robinho is better than Bellamy are Under 12's and Brazilians, and probably his mam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.