Get Behind Robinho

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
bellamy >>>>>> robinho

id fuckin rather ade played in that position
Well that's obvious to everyone. I said it in September and got the piss ripped out of me. As I said earlier on, the only people who think Robinho is better than Bellamy are Under 12's and Brazilians, and probably his mam.

seems like weve got a few on here...

zandvoort blue said:
Robbie can win a game in a moment, and there`s not many players like that.
Any player can win a game in a moment.
I think he means with a moment of individual brilliance(sp) not someone just scoring a goal.

I'd bother to post my feelings but I can't be arsed.

We all know all Robinho has to do is score a goal and the fickle moaners will be wanking over him. Likewise if Bellers has a barren spell he'll be hounded by the usual suspects.

Oh me? I just love City and support the team. All 11 of them on the pitch.

I'm funny like that.

My apologies.

Damocles said:
ElanJo said:
City fans don't get behind players who are out of form and low on confidence.

This.

Expect a 50 page thread proclaiming why we should sell him, because he's had a bad season so far. I still haven't forgiven you lot for doing the same to my hero, Dunne. 5 brilliant seasons, 1 bad one and we had loads of threads here to sell him.
In fairness it was MH who sold him not BM

Mills-Mcfc said:
bellamy >>>>>> robinho

Well that's obvious to everyone. I said it in September and got the piss ripped out of me. As I said earlier on, the only people who think Robinho is better than Bellamy are Under 12's and Brazilians, and probably his mam.

So obviously not obvious to everyone then... think you're getting "better" and "effective" mixed up too.

Funnily enough, while robbie was injured i predicted that there would be this reaction on his return...i said that he wouldnt be back to his best straight away and that during this time the fans would need to be patient but also said that some are incapable of it.....

all you are doing by not getting behind the player is ensuring that we lose a top quality player....ok he didnt have a good game today but playing in the system that mancini set up today did anyone realistically expect him to????.....upfront on his own practically either wide left or central, sometimes having to play with his back to goal and jumping for high balls...or having the defender right up against him when receiving the ball.....this is not how to get the best out of a player who is timy in comparrison to most players and who plays best with the ball at his feet facing goal.....

but at least he tried....i saw him numerous times at jump for balls he had no chance of winning in the air, and go for tackles he had no chance of winning, and yet idiots around me were still criticising him.

get behind the lad....he is a quality player and we need him....those fans that are booing/criticising him are just helping the media rake up negatives for our club when we should be celebrating a win. all that will happen is that if you dont support the player you will help push him out the door with the media will picking up on the negativve vibe (see SSN match report for evidence of this) and turn it into a witch humt against a player of genuine quality who will only help us progress.

there were other players who didnt play well today, petrov was one (beisdes the goal he did nothing) and again sylvinio was (lucky he was against poor opposition) but i dont ever hear anyone criticising those players (and rightly so)

get behind the player or support another club!!!!

zandvoort blue said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
bellamy >>>>>> robinho

At the moment maybe so.....but had Bellamy started today, would he have played at Wolves on Monday?

A very good point. No way would we have started him twice in three days.

Mills-Mcfc said:
bellamy >>>>>> robinho

This aint about whos the better player, not from me anyway its about giving Robinho time to get fully fit and him scoring goals for us, if Bellamy started today he would not of played on monday away, end of the day they are both different players but both play for us so lets back them both not one or the other.

simon23 said:
Funnily enough, while robbie was injured i predicted that there would be this reaction on his return...i said that he wouldnt be back to his best straight away and that during this time the fans would need to be patient but also said that some are incapable of it.....

all you are doing by not getting behind the player is ensuring that we lose a top quality player....ok he didnt have a good game today but playing in the system that mancini set up today did anyone realistically expect him to????.....upfront on his own practically either wide left or central, sometimes having to play with his back to goal and jumping for high balls...or having the defender right up against him when receiving the ball.....this is not how to get the best out of a player who is timy in comparrison to most players and who plays best with the ball at his feet facing goal.....

but at least he tried....i saw him numerous times at jump for balls he had no chance of winning in the air, and go for tackles he had no chance of winning, and yet idiots around me were still criticising him.

get behind the lad....he is a quality player and we need him....those fans that are booing/criticising him are just helping the media rake up negatives for our club when we should be celebrating a win. all that will happen is that if you dont support the player you will help push him out the door with the media will picking up on the negativve vibe (see SSN match report for evidence of this) and turn it into a witch humt against a player of genuine quality who will only help us progress.

there were other players who didnt play well today, petrov was one (beisdes the goal he did nothing) and again sylvinio was (lucky he was against poor opposition) but i dont ever hear anyone criticising those players (and rightly so)

get behind the player or support another club!!!!

Excellent post.

Thankfully the plebs on here do not represent the majority of blues. It's the internet, it's populated by cretins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.