Get Behind Robinho

M22_blu said:
deynaskaz said:
Listen most of the crowd were pleased when bellamy was coming on and that slimy shister robincon was coming off so to call at least 75% of the crowd wankers is a tad harsh. Robinho doesnt want to play for us that is obvious he is disgracing the shirt and taking the piss out of the fans he is a spinless mard arse tosser who should move on,how many challenges did he bottle , how many shit soft passses ,how many shit soft shots. He needs to go and go now and allthis lets get behind himshit , we did and he shat in our faces ...

lol what a dick

I bet when he nexts score you'll be on here wanking over him like everyone did after tevez got fit and found his form or after RSC got his goals against sunderland. If people would only realise it takes atleast 5 games for players to get proper match fit after being out for months you'd support him rather than act like a knob and get on your own players back
Lol im not that fickle ,i have not missed any of his performances and remember some of his great moments , i have supported him and stuck up for him on many an occasion.However it is clear to me that he does not want to be here and is just going through the motions ,if he realises the error of his ways and starts to wear the shirt with pride and respect the fans with some effort i may forgive him,however i will not hold my breath. As for you pull ya neck in , the emperor has no clothes on for sure.....

We should start a swear box, but instead of paying up for swearing every time some parrot uses the words 'put a shift in' they have to donate a pound to charity - we would raise millions on this thread alone.

Especially irritating as Robinho's work rate was not his problem yesterday.

If robbie goes to barca or somewhere like that he will be awesome and we will be gutted that we hounded him out of our club.

He should start tomorrow, he should play in the hole and we should all stick with him till he is a) match fit and b) has his confidence back.

I can't remember who it was or where I read it... but one of Mancini's ex-players was quoted in the press this week. He said that Mancini had no problems handling big players, they either fitted in and worked for the team, or they didn't play.

Mancini is a typical Italian manager....The team is everything to him. He will never single out players for criticism in his interviews, and very very rarely singles them out for praise. He tries to create a family in the dressing room... you don't have favourite children and you don't have favourite players, the family sticks together, works together, wins or loses together. Anyone who has been close to an Italian family knows that they are extremely close, the argue a lot, but are an unbreakable unit.

So what we have, in Robinho, is a member of our family who has lost his way a little. Maybe he has made some bad decisions, said the wrong thing, not pulled his weight. But he is also a member of our family who is desperately short of confidence. Mancini will make it very clear to him what he must do, and won't tolerate any bad behaviour or disrespect to himself or the other players, but he is also offering him the support you would offer a member of your own family.

Maybe we can all learn something from that.

doomuk said:
If robbie goes to barca or somewhere like that he will be awesome and we will be gutted that they hounded him out of our club.

Hope you don't mind mate, I have changed your quote...

These fools don't speak for me, you or anyone else who knows a quality footballer when they see one.

bizzbo said:
I can't remember who it was or where I read it... but one of Mancini's ex-players was quoted in the press this week. He said that Mancini had no problems handling big players, they either fitted in and worked for the team, or they didn't play.

Mancini is a typical Italian manager....The team is everything to him. He will never single out players for criticism in his interviews, and very very rarely singles them out for praise. He tries to create a family in the dressing room... you don't have favourite children and you don't have favourite players, the family sticks together, works together, wins or loses together. Anyone who has been close to an Italian family knows that they are extremely close, the argue a lot, but are an unbreakable unit.

So what we have, in Robinho, is a member of our family who has lost his way a little. Maybe he has made some bad decisions, said the wrong thing, not pulled his weight. But he is also a member of our family who is desperately short of confidence. Mancini will make it very clear to him what he must do, and won't tolerate any bad behaviour or disrespect to himself or the other players, but he is also offering him the support you would offer a member of your own family.

I like reading your posts. Very nicely put.

bizzbo said:

Robinho and lack of confidence dont go together , and for kins sake how match fit do you have to be to do 3 step overs and then pass to the oposition..

deynaskaz said:
M22_blu said:
lol what a dick

I bet when he nexts score you'll be on here wanking over him like everyone did after tevez got fit and found his form or after RSC got his goals against sunderland. If people would only realise it takes atleast 5 games for players to get proper match fit after being out for months you'd support him rather than act like a knob and get on your own players back
Lol im not that fickle ,i have not missed any of his performances and remember some of his great moments , i have supported him and stuck up for him on many an occasion.However it is clear to me that he does not want to be here and is just going through the motions ,if he realises the error of his ways and starts to wear the shirt with pride and respect the fans with some effort i may forgive him,however i will not hold my breath. As for you pull ya neck in , the emperor has no clothes on for sure.....

I didnt no you knew him personally, when did he tell you he didnt wanna be here or did you read that in the sun?

The mans clearly not match fit, few more games under his belt and a goal or 2 and he'll be sticking yours and the rest of the fickle 'supporters' words up your arses just like SWP, tevez, lescott, RSC have done already

SalfordCityBlue said:
doomuk said:
If robbie goes to barca or somewhere like that he will be awesome and we will be gutted that they hounded him out of our club.

Hope you don't mind mate, I have changed your quote...

These fools don't speak for me, you or anyone else who knows a quality footballer when they see one.

they dont speak for me either

The mans clearly not match fit, few more games under his belt and a goal or 2 and he'll be sticking yours and the rest of the fickle 'supporters' words up your arses just like SWP, tevez, lescott, RSC have done already

Couldn't agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.