Get Behind Robinho

M22_blu said:
deynaskaz said:
Lol im not that fickle ,i have not missed any of his performances and remember some of his great moments , i have supported him and stuck up for him on many an occasion.However it is clear to me that he does not want to be here and is just going through the motions ,if he realises the error of his ways and starts to wear the shirt with pride and respect the fans with some effort i may forgive him,however i will not hold my breath. As for you pull ya neck in , the emperor has no clothes on for sure.....

I didnt no you knew him personally, when did he tell you he didnt wanna be here or did you read that in the sun?

The mans clearly not match fit, few more games under his belt and a goal or 2 and he'll be sticking yours and the rest of the fickle 'supporters' words up your arses just like SWP, tevez, lescott, RSC have done already
Fickle i am not as for you m22 you are a tinternet warrior or how do you put it ,knob head there you go im using terms you understand froman m23 blue who is defo not fickle.

I agree that he is not yet match fit and that he has a hughe amount of talent however when he has the ball the pace of the attack IMO slows down. You rarely see him go past a defender on the outside or run past the defender to be an outlet. He would not have got passed the defender to set up the first against Sunderland nor would he have got past Huth to get the clear penalty .

He is very skilful and that killer first touch will come back once he gets back to full fitness however I am not sure if he is the long term answer for Man City. In the spanish and italian leagues the emphasis is not on physical strength and pace which it is in the Premiership and I think that most defences have worked out how to nullify his threat and he doesnt have the pace to instill fear into defenders

superblue91 said:
Tell you what he scores 2 tomoz and this will all stop,and he will come good again
I think it would be a mistake to start him tomorrow - it's away from home on a cold and possibly wet Monday night - come on - he needs to build his confidence not be set up to fail.

mr t said:
superblue91 said:
Tell you what he scores 2 tomoz and this will all stop,and he will come good again
I think it would be a mistake to start him tomorrow - it's away from home on a cold and possibly wet Monday night - come on - he needs to build his confidence not be set up to fail.

Well yeh i wouldent dissagre with that,my point bing that he will be back to himself before long

mr t said:
superblue91 said:

I'd definitely play him. I reckon it's the 'he can't play at Bolton' bollocks that knocked his confidence in the first place.

Robinho is good enough to rip Wolves to shreds tomorrow if he's on his game...

If Mancini is good to his word of playing to win, always, home or away then hopefully he will start our best player.

hgblue said:
mr t said:

I'd definitely play him. I reckon it's the 'he can't play at Bolton' bollocks that knocked his confidence in the first place.
Eh i know lets play garrido at left back and boost his confidence as well bless him,and then we can sit all the players down after and tell them what good boys they are and give them some coke and a piece of cake bless em.

Bellamy and Tevez must start against Wolves!

I'm not saying Robinho shouldn't BUT

AND

I would be interested to see the goals per minutes played stat for Petrov
- Would he be top City player for this or does the honours go to Rocky?

If anyone has this info it would be appreciated!!

Cheers

if hes not fit why is he playing ??
he should get games with the reserves like any other player to get fit

the emperor is definatly not wearing clothes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.