Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Re: Trying to get my Dad to a game......Can anyone help????

MCFC BOB said:
See. Piece'a'cake. ;)

Pardon the pun.

I hope your Dad gets better and that you enjoy your chosen game.

Thanks mate

Shocking pun though....not another pun thread I hope! ;-)

Cake said:
UPDATE:

After another email from the club, they have agreed to 'definately get something sorted' for me and Dad.

Due to my work commitments and difficulty with weekends they have offered to choice of Premier Leauge or Europa Leageu during the week if its easier.

For all the shit the press print about our club, they truly are a peoples club. I cannot beleive the fantastic response I got from them and from members of this forum. I want to thank everybody who has suggested ideas and even offered to give up their own tickets, which really is going above and beyond the call of duty.

Once I get a game arrange that the club can help out with a safer environment I will let you know. I would really like to meet any of you willing who has offered up ideas and their own tickets to say a personal thank you for your kind offers.

Brilliant news - well done Mr. Battenburg.

Cake said:
UPDATE:

After another email from the club, they have agreed to 'definately get something sorted' for me and Dad.

Due to my work commitments and difficulty with weekends they have offered to choice of Premier Leauge or Europa Leageu during the week if its easier.

For all the shit the press print about our club, they truly are a peoples club. I cannot beleive the fantastic response I got from them and from members of this forum. I want to thank everybody who has suggested ideas and even offered to give up their own tickets, which really is going above and beyond the call of duty.

Once I get a game arrange that the club can help out with a safer environment I will let you know. I would really like to meet any of you willing who has offered up ideas and their own tickets to say a personal thank you for your kind offers.

fantastic news mate! glad they have sorted something out for you. really hope you and your day have a great day/evening. and see a good few goals and a city win to top it off!!

Cake said:
UPDATE:

great news, i knew the club would come through for you, there is still a strong community basis to our club, despite what the negative media might say.

well done city..

hi hope you and your dad have a great time,good luck for the future.

Good Luck to you both, hope you have a cracking day

this is great news and shows the true colours of both the club and fans

hope you see a wonderfull game full of skill and style , but don't expect loads of goals ......

wait for it .....

well you can't have your CAKE and eat it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.