Get Kinkladze to Eastlands...

What he said when he left for Ajax:
"Whenever I have free time I will try to come back and watch Manchester City," Kinkladze said.

"It's a massive club and I hope they can get back where they belong.

"I will miss City's fans. I have thoroughly enjoyed my three years here. I love the fans and the club. I hope they can win Division Two and get back to the top."

Well we certainly did get back to where we belong.

1kinkladze said:
I'm sure the club must of asked him before? didnt he play in city 5 a side legends/masters game a few years ago? or was it Ali B....
Sure somebody on here knows, but Didn't make it, think it was to do with a visa/entrance requirements

happychappy said:
1kinkladze said:
I'm sure the club must of asked him before? didnt he play in city 5 a side legends/masters game a few years ago? or was it Ali B....
Sure somebody on here knows, but think it was to do with a visa/entrance requirements

Ali B played at the masters, Kinky was due to a year or two before him but didn't make it.

Before we lost 3-2 to United in the FA Cup third round I was drinking on the train to the game with Nicky Summerbee. I know he's not popular amongst City fans. He said the club were planning on getting Georgi over a few years back and approached him at his home in Cyprus. Apparently he was so hugely overweight that 'certain persons' were worried he'd be laughed off the pitch and never went through with the plan of presenting him on the pitch. Summerbee whowed me a photo of Georgi on his mobile and he certainly looked like the size of a space hopper. I know this sounds derogatory of a great City player but I remember him and Summerbee being mates at City so I didn't see why he'd lie. Don't shoot the messenger !

Kinkladze saw me through many a grim game and is my all time favourite City player. I'd love to see him at City as I think he'd get a huge ovation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.