Get Kinkladze to Eastlands...

TGR said:
It's only when you think back that just how much he was the shining light in our time of absolute darkness.
Fuck me we were crap then! The only sliver of hope we had to hang onto was Kinky. I honestly can't think what it would we have been like without him?
A genuine City legend up there with the very best.

What a player. If he was around today with the current squad he would be a world beater.
Can you imagine having to thread a through ball through to the likes of Gerry creaney??

He just didn't have the players who were on his wave length.

Tbilisi said:
Vienna_70 said:
takeabooson said:
totally agree and with ali b as well, would also be nice to see danny tiato again

Ali and Gio, yes. I was a big fan of both of them.

But Tiatto was just a clogger, who couldn't control himself, IMHO.

Good player Tiatto

He certainly was a good player ....

there were times , during our darker days in the lower leagues , when it seemed like Danny Tiatto was 'carrying' this team ...... he was probably our best attacking option in a fair few of those games , from full back !

No wonder he was a big crowd favourite , Tiatto gave his all to City.

Don't really know why he left us , unless the club really needed the money , that was probably the case in those days and the club might have put pressure on him to go ....... but his move to Ajax was short-lived , and proved to basically be a disaster.

I'm sure he'd want to come and see the club and fans again , for old times sake ..... but sometimes this club needs 'pushing'.

Agreed, Kinky was probably the best player of his era, and for once City seemed to get the most out of a player BEFORE we sold him on.

Bring back Kinky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.