Get out of the room.. frustrating game!

andy1234uk said:
josh06 said:
Fuck off with these football teams, my shitty chess board won't accept my code (which is probably wrong anyway)

use the UV light on the inside of the safe, the gold brick, the gap in the floor board and somewhere else(I forgot the last one). and it gives you the code for GO, OD, LU and CK (good luck) these are the 4 final positions to put on the chess board.

Done that - am I to do an 8 digit code or a 4 digit code on the chess board? - my problem is that the code for LU and the code for CK are both shown as a1 - when I key this in twice it cancels the green light from the 1st keying - help!!!!!

Yay! finally i messed about with the numbers and sorted. I'm out. I can go bed now finally.

josh06 said:
Yay! finally i messed about with the numbers and sorted. I'm out. I can go bed now finally.

8 digits or 4 on the chess board pls?

Jay-Mcfc said:
Oh dear:
GO=a4
OD=c3

LU=c3
CK=d2

Two are the same digit? This can't be possible!!

notice on the Good Luck thing with the UV there is an X which joins 4 of the letters together. You can change their code to get 2 new ones which are the last ones I think,

Jay-Mcfc said:
Oh dear:
GO=a4
OD=c3

LU=c3
CK=d2

Flash the UV over the paper with GOOD LUCK on it

McNair9 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Oh dear:
GO=a4
OD=c3

LU=c3
CK=d2

I didn't get a piece of paper with GOOD LUCK on it, I found the 'GO=a3' on the gold block, and the others in different places in the room i.e the safe, and the plug socket ... :(

Jay-Mcfc said:
McNair9 said:
I didn't get a piece of paper with GOOD LUCK on it, I found the 'GO=a3' on the gold block, and the others in different places in the room i.e the safe, and the plug socket ... :(

The brown envelope, click it ;)

Jay-Mcfc said:
McNair9 said:

Inside the breifcase

Jay-Mcfc said:
McNair9 said:

why dont you try and type in every remaining key, one at a time, along with the seven digits you have already, one of them is bound to work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.