Get out of the room.. frustrating game!

Jay-Mcfc said:
andy1234uk said:
and what are the ones you have on the piece of paper? the one where 1-4 are there and 5-8 are scribbled out.
1. b1
2. b2
3.c4
4.c1

and how many codes need to be entered?(cant remember as I aint got it up on screen now) is it 8?

Jay-Mcfc said:
andy1234uk said:
and how many codes need to be entered?(cant remember as I aint got it up on screen now) is it 8?
I thought it was 8? with the 4 you already have, and the 'good luck' being another 4.

your last 4 are:

D4
C3
D2
A4

I think.

Brucie Bonus said:
andy1234uk said:
guess so. Id put a tenner on knowing your next questions lol.
Play button works. Eject button makes a noise...but the dials don't move. Grrrr.

put all the dials in the middle then press play and notice the sound. then put the first dial to 7 of the positions it can go and make not of the one in which a different sound is noticed. then return it to the middle and repeat the process through all the dials remember to make note of what position they were in when a different note was heard. then put all dials into their respective positions and press eject.

i tried it about an hour ago, its hard work. im not going to read the thread as i want to give you all a fair time. i'll get back to you around about the mayan calender disaster time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.