get talk sport on

talksport

am i hearing right they are singing our praises telling people they have got to take man city seroiusly they are the real deal

Re: talksport

Yes because all these wankers that were pissing their sides at us last season are having to eat humble pie now were building a team of high quality players, Id love that big fat fucking cocksplurt Darren whateverhisfaceis off the daily mirrors shitbox football spy to say he'll dress as a dildo for the rest of the year if we sign Tevez

Re: talksport

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Yes because all these wankers that were pissing their sides at us last season are having to eat humble pie now were building a team of high quality players, Id love that big fat fucking cocksplurt Darren whateverhisfaceis off the daily mirrors shitbox football spy to say he'll dress as a dildo for the rest of the year if we sign Tevez

yeah remeber that cock collymore promising everyone last year that we would,nt sign robinho there,s no way he would ever consider it how i pmsl when he signed some tolls on these kind of these shows

The talksport team havn't been drinking they never gave us a mention until after the Barry deal , they've put two and two together.They now realise that they can wind up every club in the prem by bigging us up. Every club in the World let alone the prem are watching us. This in turn generates more money for the station in phone calls. Absolute tossers Grrrr.

Whenever I have listened to Talksport in the past it's always been bad press even about 2 - 3 years ago, when I sometimes listened to this radio station they were always talking about Man City will get relegated and Man City are ruining football and Man City are a complete joke and plenny more insults regarding our club.

I just turned this on now and it's all about Manchester City predictions on having a better best 11 than Arsenal :D get in there Talksport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.