get talk sport on

We're big news and in the transfer window, one of the big four (ie the biggest). Also the penny is starting to drop that we are a serious threat to the footballing establishment. Thats why theyre bigging us - they'll be needing us.

buzzer1 said:
I was wondering how long it would take the shower of grovelling maggots to start their sycophantic ramblings,they make me puke.

no need to be polite - say what you really feel

kinkyisgod said:
buzzer1 said:
I was wondering how long it would take the shower of grovelling maggots to start their sycophantic ramblings,they make me puke.

no need to be polite - say what you really feel

I agree with kinky, buzzer say what you mean don't sugar coat it! Hahah

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
That Darren Lewis from the Mirror was on Alan Brazil this morning saying that we are major players now!

He also said if we get Tevez & Eto'o that he challenges anyone to find a better front pairing than those two in the Prem.

Wonders never cease...

Thats probably the reason we are linked them them...If its true and it comes off then mark Hughes is the Man...

I think we've got a good chance with Eto'o but purely for financial reasons. Tevez? Not so sure...

stonie said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
To be fair, Adrian Durham has always said good stuff about us

probably because he use to watch city then he was at uni in manchester

Ahh, that makes sense. Whenever I've heard Durham it sounds like he does have a soft spot for us. I've heard him mention countless times whenever they are talking about another club "I remember seeing.....A.N.Other Club....playing at Maine Road ", and I thought he was a bit of a closet City fan.

C_T_I_D said:
I think we've got a good chance with Eto'o but purely for financial reasons. Tevez? Not so sure...

I'm the opposite, I think we'll get Tevez, but if what is being "reported" by the Meeja about Eto'o's wage demads are true, then I can't see it happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.