get talk sport on

Anyone on here who thinks Durham is anti-City is very wrong.

I try to tune in most nights for his show and going right back to buy-out he has bigged us up and backed us up in most arguments. And at the time of the Kaka fiasco when every sh*te journo and his dog were having a pop, he stood alone in saying that it was a great thing for the PL and European football that another club was about to disrupt the status quo and ruffle a few feathers.

He can be a bit extreme sometimes, but he always backs it up with good argument, even if you dont agree with him.

Top bloke for me, and best show on any radio station.

P.S. No im not his dad!!!!!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
That Darren Lewis from the Mirror was on Alan Brazil this morning saying that we are major players now!

He also said if we get Tevez & Eto'o that he challenges anyone to find a better front pairing than those two in the Prem.

Wonders never cease...

That fella comes across as a cock of the highest order. I think we'll see alot more in the media cosying up to us especially if we break into the top four or prove on the pitch we are real contenders for that fourth spot.

Cheltblue said:
Anyone on here who thinks Durham is anti-City is very wrong.

I try to tune in most nights for his show and going right back to buy-out he has bigged us up and backed us up in most arguments. And at the time of the Kaka fiasco when every sh*te journo and his dog were having a pop, he stood alone in saying that it was a great thing for the PL and European football that another club was about to disrupt the status quo and ruffle a few feathers.

He can be a bit extreme sometimes, but he always backs it up with good argument, even if you dont agree with him.

Top bloke for me, and best show on any radio station.

P.S. No im not his dad!!!!!

You're his husband then? :)

I heard Brazil going on to Peter Barnes this morning about how "great" it was that City are now the world's richest club....a total contrast to pre-takeover when he was pissing himself royally at the idea.Even "fat boy" Lewis from the mirror was saying about how he thinks our transfer policy is now "sensible" and we will be "one of the best teams in the league" if we sign the like of Tevez and Eto....

It reminds me of the 90's when the Tories were due to be kicked out by NuLabour...on realistion that the writing was well and truely on the wall,previously 100% Tory rags like "the Sun" suddenly changed their tune and lined up to back Blair.They were so scared of missing the boat they were willing to change their stance completely and support the party they'd taken the piss out of for the previous 12 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.