get talk sport on

If they are talking contract length they either know something or have been fooled.

I was wondering how long it would take the shower of grovelling maggots to start their sycophantic ramblings,they make me puke.

makes me laugh when people come on ere and slag of talksport,i have it on all day and its just a radio version of a tabloid paper,at the end of the day its all about listeners nothing more but is does make a nice change to get good press...

stonie said:
makes me laugh when people come on ere and slag of talksport,i have it on all day and its just a radio version of a tabloid paper,at the end of the day its all about listeners nothing more but is does make a nice change to get good press...

I know what you mean Stony,but it does wind me up when they suddenly start giving us good press. They laughed at us when we got Sven,they laughed when we got Robbie(should have went to rags blah blah),now suddenly,oh,Youd better watch out for CITY;,media scum mate.

buzzer1 said:
stonie said:

I know what you mean Stony,but it does wind me up when they suddenly start giving us good press. They laughed at us when we got Sven,they laughed when we got Robbie(should have went to rags blah blah),now suddenly,oh,Youd better watch out for CITY;,media scum mate.
+1 buzzer.

A shite excuse for a radio station and always will be, a few kind words changes nothing.

To be fair, Adrian Durham has always said good stuff about us, but maybe he's just being his usual contrary self going against popular opinion to wind up the listeners...I enjoy listening to him and Wrighty...the real wanker is the giggling moron Chelski fan on between 1-4 [either Hawksby or Jacobs - not sure whichone is which].....he slags us off more than anyone and recently said live on air..'I.m looking forwars to a summer of players turning down moves to Manchester City'...real wanker.........

its not worth getting a hardon for... couldnt care less if they have us above arsenal or below stoke,,,they have given too much stick to city over the years for me to listen when they praise us, i just hope everyone is calling us at the end of this coming season. then we know we are good!!

We have been getting loads of great press recently, wenger and talk sport, just for two examples. I think it's because we have shown we will still make qualiy signings, barry for 12 million (arguably one of the best centre mids in the premiership at a great price), and real madrid want to pay 60million for kaka. We are no longer ruining football real madrid are. And too be honest barry has signalled our intent.

buzzer1 said:
I was wondering how long it would take the shower of grovelling maggots to start their sycophantic ramblings,they make me puke.

Same mate, double standard twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.