Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Shame they fucked up the prices.
Spot on. If they'd charged the same as Kiev we'd have a full stadium roaring the side on.

£20 - £40 isn't even cheap but we'd have 55,000 blues willing us into the semis.

As it is we'll probably have 10,000 less than that and half of them will be half and half scarf wearing tourists more interested in taking photos than supporting the lads. Shame.

Do you know. I felt nothing at the final whistle. I really couldn't give a shit about the CL, even though it's clearly important to the owners.

Have a break and get your city mojo back! I have had a month off and can't wait for next week now!

The 2nd leg.

If we were Liverpool at Anfield or Utd at OT, we'd be in the semi final. Years of experience they had yes, but the fans, the atmosphere, got them over the line.

This is a big test for us.

Well thank the fuck we aren't MANUre or the Dippers, that's all I can say.

We need the Hamburg night! Non-stop noise from the terraces!

Spot on. If they'd charged the same as Kiev we'd have a full stadium roaring the side on.

£20 - £40 isn't even cheap but we'd have 55,000 blues willing us into the semis.

As it is we'll probably have 10,000 less than that and half of them will be half and half scarf wearing tourists more interested in taking photos than supporting the lads. Shame.

Huge shame. Might just watch it on the tv and hope we get to the semi. I'll pay 50 quid for a semi.

Let's see if the club get the enormity of the return leg instead of expecting the fans to stump up because of a 2-2 draw.

This should already be sold out, not offering cheap fucking hotdogs to under 16 year olds to "entice" them to the game.

Great result tonight but this club doesn't learn .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.