Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Do you know. I felt nothing at the final whistle. I really couldn't give a shit about the CL, even though it's clearly important to the owners.

Not being funny but we actually get treated better by referees in the CL than we do in the league, so that's one reason to maybe think otherwise about this competition.

This not giving a shit is pretentious bull shit. Did you not care when we were playing in the Europa League against Hamburg or is that competition more 'indie' and 'alternate' for you?

Biggest games of the season in the 2ng leg and it's not even close.

C'mon City!!!!!

Club can decide if it wants to bring the majority of the fans along for the ride. I'll be watching on the tellie, not confident but hopeful.

I'd like to think we'd forget our feud with uefa for the evening and create a positive atmosphere.
Not sure that's a big issue at this stage, but sadly many of us are feuding with our own club for treating us as a cash cow instead of an asset that could be influential in us winning the tie.

I never imagined I'd say that to be honest but I just don't feel the same emotions that I do when watching domestic football.

You mean the domestic football where referee's give us naff all almost every single week? The domestic football where the refs let the opposition kick us off the field and then we get a booking for the first mistimed tackle?

Genuinely think some of these European performances this season are down to more lenient refereeing on our side this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.